"Obama was born in the United States"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-09-2016, 12:39 AM
"Obama was born in the United States"
So I saw Donalds speech while I was on my break at work today (well, the news coverage of it). Did ya see him say this? I cracked the fuck up, it must have tasted like absolute piss for him to say that.

That mans pain is my joy and I greatly enjoyed that.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
17-09-2016, 01:37 AM
RE: "Obama was born in the United States"
Remember when Trump had a Twitter breakdown and tried to make fun of Jon Stewart's last name (#MakeDonaldDrumfAgain), then a year later turned around and bald faced lied when he said he'd never do that very thing he did a year earlier?

I don't even think that fat orange fuck knows what lying is, or he cares about the truth as much as a petulant 3 year old does.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2016, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2016 01:51 AM by GenesisNemesis.)
Obviously he had to give himself some kind of an ego boost by claiming he "finished" the birther issue (as well as deflect blame to Hillary), when Obama finished it after releasing his birth certificate, despite the fact it shouldn't have ever been an issue to begin with. Furthermore, he's effectively admitting he was tricked by Hillary, according to his own pathetic reasoning. His entire campaign is pathetic and based on such clear bullshit, and the bullshit will only continue.

[+] 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
18-09-2016, 06:26 AM
All this bullshit from a man who originally claimed to have Swedish ancestory in order to disguise his German origins, and who uses the Anglicised version of his name—Trump—to appear more American...

[Image: 443076_1.jpg]

This guy defines hypocrisy.

Dodgy

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
18-09-2016, 06:33 AM
(18-09-2016 01:36 AM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  Obviously he had to give himself some kind of an ego boost by claiming he "finished" the birther issue (as well as deflect blame to Hillary), ...

He "finished it" because it's all about him, of course.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
18-09-2016, 09:04 AM
All politicians lie but his lies are beyond the normal, ordinary, run of the mill political lies. They are blockbuster lies. They're pathological. He's our version of Mussolini.....unfortunately.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
18-09-2016, 09:13 AM
(18-09-2016 09:04 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  All politicians lie but his lies are beyond the normal, ordinary, run of the mill political lies. They are blockbuster lies. They're pathological. He's our version of Mussolini.....unfortunately.

Bingo. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-09-2016, 09:16 AM
(18-09-2016 09:04 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  All politicians lie but his lies are beyond the normal, ordinary, run of the mill political lies. They are blockbuster lies. They're pathological. He's our version of Mussolini.....unfortunately.

[Image: mussolini.jpg]

#sigh
18-09-2016, 09:21 AM

I'd certainly agree with the pathological part. He lies constantly, even when he apparently has nothing to gain and nobody to impress. The truth simply doesn't appear to matter to him. Lying isn't his second nature, it appears to be his primary one.

See Also: Him lying about rejecting invitations to the John Oliver show.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2016, 09:29 AM
(17-09-2016 01:37 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Remember when Trump had a Twitter breakdown and tried to make fun of Jon Stewart's last name (#MakeDonaldDrumfAgain), then a year later turned around and bald faced lied when he said he'd never do that very thing he did a year earlier?

I don't even think that fat orange fuck knows what lying is, or he cares about the truth as much as a petulant 3 year old does.

Did he try to make fun of Stewart's real last name (Leibowitz) or the Stuart part? I recall hearing he did something like that but never got the gist of the story.

He shouldn't be trying to match wits, being so dangerously unarmed. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post