"Obama was born in the United States"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2016, 09:39 AM
RE: "Obama was born in the United States"
I don't have a facebook account but my husband sent me this link just now. It's entitled "Trump vs Trump"

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemocrats...f=NEWSFEED

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
21-09-2016, 08:57 PM
(18-09-2016 09:29 AM)kim Wrote:  Did he try to make fun of Stewart's real last name (Leibowitz) or the Stuart part? I recall hearing he did something like that but never got the gist of the story.

He shouldn't be trying to match wits, being so dangerously unarmed. Wink

Yeah, from what I understand, Stewart changed his name because of his parents' divorce. Trump, it seems, was trying to go out of his way to point out how Jewish that Stewart is. Like that's relevant somehow.
22-09-2016, 02:23 AM
(18-09-2016 09:04 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  All politicians lie but his lies are beyond the normal, ordinary, run of the mill political lies. They are blockbuster lies. They're pathological. He's our version of Mussolini.....unfortunately.

There's a definite difference in degrees, though. On the one hand, there's trying to put positive spin on things and highlighting the good points as a way to distract from the bad and promising things that they really want to do and will try to do but they can't remotely guarantee that they'll pull off. That's not GREAT, but it's workable. Take it with a few grains of skepticism, figure it's par for the course, and see if what's underneath it can be trusted even if on the surface it's unreliable.

And to the other extreme... there's... whatever Trump is.