Obamas Birth Certificate.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Obamas Birth Certificate.
I heard about this a while ago.......... I looked into it a bit myself but hadnt heard anything until a few days ago.

Here is the latest evidence presented by the sheriff in charge of the investigation to say why it is a forgery.

I have only watched half the video (it is long but fascinating) and im gonna watch the rest tommorow.

Just thought id share the vid in the meantime.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-07-2012, 12:40 AM
RE: Obamas Birth Certificate.
Arpaio is a straight fucking criminal. Anything he says, anything he is involved with requires extra scrutiny. This birth certificate nonsense; it's ridiculous, it's like bigfoot alien babies on the news instead of in the tabloids. Dodgy

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-07-2012, 01:05 AM
Only in America. I don't recall hearing that the country's leader's birth certificate's validity is a concern anywhere else.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
23-07-2012, 01:27 AM
(23-07-2012 12:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Arpaio is a straight fucking criminal. Anything he says, anything he is involved with requires extra scrutiny. This birth certificate nonsense; it's ridiculous, it's like bigfoot alien babies on the news instead of in the tabloids. Dodgy
Did you watch the vid???

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-07-2012, 01:39 AM
McCain was born in the "Panama Canal Zone," the tiny strip of land between Mexico and South America that doesn't even belong to America anymore. You think we'd hear a single thing about that if he had been elected? Nope. Because he's white.

Birthers should just be called racers.

At this point, even if Obama WAS from Kenya and everything was forged, I wouldn't care. Because for a secret Muslim terrorist, he hasn't done anything "Muslim terrorist"-like and we're coming up on 4 years.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 2 users Like Buddy Christ's post
23-07-2012, 01:46 AM
(23-07-2012 01:27 AM)bemore Wrote:  
(23-07-2012 12:40 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Arpaio is a straight fucking criminal. Anything he says, anything he is involved with requires extra scrutiny. This birth certificate nonsense; it's ridiculous, it's like bigfoot alien babies on the news instead of in the tabloids. Dodgy
Did you watch the vid???
Nope. It's Arpaio. Like the Messiah implied, Joe is a racist motherfucker. What I did do, is a quickie google search. Top entry was from the Boston Herald, semi-tabloid, and even they said it was a dead horse.

23-07-2012, 02:03 AM
I imagine its better to actually watch the video and hear what he has to say....... surely that would be a better informed decision irregardless of his past.

The media is biased (the herald is owned by Murdoch)

Also Buddy I think it would concern me greatly if I discovered that the person who was running my country had forged there documents........ Irregardless of where his is from......... it is still deception.

(and who mentioned muslim terrorists????)

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-07-2012, 02:20 AM
There's no issue here. I looked into this when I first heard it mentioned, I looked into it just now to see if there were new developments; there ain't. There is, however, the memory of me just doing sixteen years in that desert. I know people who know him. He's a fucking swindler. And in case you thought vampires catch fire when exposed to sunlight, obviously, they don't. Angel

If you wanted to be born in Hawaii, and officials from the state government said you were born in Hawaii, then you'd be born in Hawaii. What's the deal?

23-07-2012, 02:25 AM
(23-07-2012 02:20 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There's no issue here. I looked into this when I first heard it mentioned, I looked into it just now to see if there were new developments; there ain't. There is, however, the memory of me just doing sixteen years in that desert. I know people who know him. He's a fucking swindler. And in case you thought vampires catch fire when exposed to sunlight, obviously, they don't. Angel

If you wanted to be born in Hawaii, and officials from the state government said you were born in Hawaii, then you'd be born in Hawaii. What's the deal?
Well there seems to be a lot of inconsistencies in the birth certificate..... such a thing should be simple but from there investigations it doesnt seem as cut and shut as that.

Tis up to you if you decide to watch the vid or not bro....... I respect you either way Smile

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
23-07-2012, 02:36 AM
(23-07-2012 02:25 AM)bemore Wrote:  Well there seems to be a lot of inconsistencies in the birth certificate..... such a thing should be simple but from there investigations it doesnt seem as cut and shut as that.

I don't see how this is so difficult to communicate - Joe Arpaio = evil - is that better? Big Grin

(23-07-2012 02:25 AM)bemore Wrote:  I respect you either way Smile

High-five. Heart