Obamas Birth Certificate.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: Obamas Birth Certificate.
I usually vote 3rd party in elections. I didn't in 2008. I broke down and voted for Obama. I won't make that mistake again, though.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2012, 12:38 PM
(14-08-2012 11:00 AM)BnW Wrote:  I usually vote 3rd party in elections. I didn't in 2008. I broke down and voted for Obama. I won't make that mistake again, though.

Dont vote whatsoever Evil_monster

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
14-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Undecided He's a citizen no matter where he was born. His Mom was a US citizen. She was born and raised right down the road from me.

Shit, remind me not to get the fuck out of Kansas, marry some black guy, and have his kid. Way to keep a perfectly good white chick in her place. Racist fucks Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
14-08-2012, 02:30 PM
yeah I wish he would admit that he is a Kenyan Muslim with a fake birth certificate who secretly hates america. While we're at it Bush can come clean for 911 and NASA can admit that me moon is made of cheese and they really didnt go. I always wanted a mooncheese sandwich and I will never get it thanks to the bastards. I think I'll walk straight off of this flat earth that is the center of the universe and fall straight to hell. On the way down I'll fart and form a chem-trail so the people left can breathe it and then be mind controlled into thinking that there is such thing as a holocaust. An invisible alien put this thought in my head when we were talking the other day.
[+] 3 users Like roadrunner's post
20-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Joe Arpaio is the last person on Earth whom anyone should find credible on any issue, including President Obama's birth certificate.
I still live in AZ, and I can tell you we are soooo tired of his shit. The guy is a corrupt, evil, racist prick. You know, a Republican.
It's so fucking embarrassing. At least we don't have much more of him to go; after all, he is 80 now. I personally hope he goes
to prison before he dies of old age so he can get a taste of his own unconstitutional jail conditions. That, and a taste of prison love.

http://www.arpaio.com/ has a lot of info on just how corrupt this asshole is.

Fun fact: Kenya wasn't even a country yet when President Obama was born.
Barack Hussein Obama II was born on August 4, 1961.
The Republic of Kenya was founded in December of 1963.
So anyone who thinks he was born in Kenya is twice as fucking stupid as you previously thought. Thumbsup

[Image: ObamaFUNNY.jpg]

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Quidsane's post
21-08-2012, 01:45 AM
Ah, America is hilarious.

[Image: opforum1.png]
22-08-2012, 01:54 PM
The birthers are about as stupid as the 9/11 conspiracy wackjobs.....