Objective Morality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: Objective Morality
(08-12-2013 01:31 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Up your ass.

Hilarious.

That is why you post pictures and videos.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 01:37 AM
(08-12-2013 01:32 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 01:21 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I didn't misspell anything. My point exactly.

You have no "point exactly". That was your attempt to be funny--without using a picture--and it fell flat.

The only thing funny about it is that it few right over your pointed little head.

Quote:"Boy Gorge". Hilarious. Homosexuality is just so funny.

OH, look, in your desperation you are editing in a frenzy.

What exactly do you think is so funny about homosexuality, then, and what relevance to the OP are you claiming it has?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2013, 01:44 AM
(08-12-2013 01:34 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 01:31 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Up your ass.

Hilarious.

That is why you post pictures and videos.

I do feel maybe just a little bit of pity and a maybe even a considerable amount of embarrassment for you, that you are too dim and slow-witted to be able to post any sort of appropriate witty meme or picture while interacting here on the interwebz.

....but then again, maybe not.....Cool

08-12-2013, 01:45 AM
(08-12-2013 01:33 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I didn't say "Boy George".

Correct, you did not say that.

(08-12-2013 12:58 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yeah, that's why they call you Boy Gorge.

I don't know what it means but that's what was said. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
08-12-2013, 01:46 AM
(08-12-2013 01:21 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I didn't misspell anything. You were so locked into your sick obsession to throw endless failing attempts to troll me, it went completely over your pathetic excuse for a head. My point exactly, and no surprise at all.

You are a well-established troll:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-13813.html

http://www.atheistfoundation.org.au/foru...66&page=19

http://rationalia.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...&start=690

http://freethoughtblogs.com/axp/2012/07/...-sentence/

http://musingsbysoggymog.blogspot.com.au...-then.html

If you are Australian it may be possible for us to meet-up and I can give you a thorough personal explanation of my views.
08-12-2013, 01:51 AM
OH, but WAIT -- since you are a punk-ass whiny bitch who talks all the shit in the world from the safe cover of your fucking computer monitor, and would get your punk ass beat to a bloody fucking pulp if you showed your mouthy-ass face in the REAL WORLD to anyone you talk shit to here on the InterWebz, I don't have an iota of pity for you at all.

08-12-2013, 01:53 AM
(08-12-2013 12:40 AM)Chippy Wrote:  This is the clearest and most cogent expression of your position to date.
Great, we are getting somewhere.

(08-12-2013 12:40 AM)Chippy Wrote:  What I think you have described is some sort of libertarian contractarianism, i.e. a minimalist state based on a "social contract".
Maybe,
I need to get time to read this link.

The important aspect of the "contract" would be that laws are only when necessary rather than to meet some moral standard. I don't want a majority rules system, I don't want Might makes Right.
People within this society don't have to agree or be comfortable with the actions of others they just need to give up on the idea of controlling others. It's very much a MYOB contract. Over time hopefully people would get used to diversity.

(08-12-2013 12:40 AM)Chippy Wrote:  That is a defensible position but I am not completely convinced that the welfare of a late-term foetus belongs solely in the private sphere.
You need to realise that if you set a precedent for government to have this type of control then what else can the government control as well?
With this type of thing they are going beyond the stability and safety of society.
08-12-2013, 01:53 AM
(08-12-2013 01:51 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  OH, but WAIT -- since you are a punk-ass whiny bitch who talks all the shit in the world from the safe cover of your fucking computer monitor, and would get your punk ass beat to a bloody fucking pulp if you showed your mouthy-ass face in the REAL WORLD to anyone you talk shit to here on the InterWebz, I don't have an iota of pity for you at all.

PM me your location and if we are in the same city we can meet-up.
08-12-2013, 01:56 AM
(08-12-2013 01:46 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 01:21 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  I didn't misspell anything. You were so locked into your sick obsession to throw endless failing attempts to troll me, it went completely over your pathetic excuse for a head. My point exactly, and no surprise at all.

You are a well-established troll:

Not at all. Stalk much? Your desperation is showing.

08-12-2013, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 02:05 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(08-12-2013 01:53 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 01:51 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  OH, but WAIT -- since you are a punk-ass whiny bitch who talks all the shit in the world from the safe cover of your fucking computer monitor, and would get your punk ass beat to a bloody fucking pulp if you showed your mouthy-ass face in the REAL WORLD to anyone you talk shit to here on the InterWebz, I don't have an iota of pity for you at all.

PM me your location and if we are in the same city we can meet-up.

Denver. You wanna play, bitch? Or are you gonna run? My money says you are blowing smoke. Up your own ass. But the bottom line is that you talk shit a lot of shit to a lot of people here in this forum, who live in a lot of places. And in the Real World your sorry ass isn't going to show up. Ever.

You are a mouthy-ass punk. End of Story.