Objective Morality

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2013, 02:01 AM
RE: Objective Morality
(08-12-2013 01:58 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 01:53 AM)Chippy Wrote:  PM me your location and if we are in the same city we can meet-up.

Denver. You wanna play, bitch? Or are you gonna run?

Wrong hemisphere unfortunately. So why then are you trolling in Australian forums?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 02:09 AM
(08-12-2013 01:53 AM)Chippy Wrote:  PM me your location and if we are in the same city we can meet-up.

Pussy motherfucker. You want me to buy you a plane ticket?

Gawd, but I loathe interwebz poseurs.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
08-12-2013, 02:14 AM
(08-12-2013 01:46 AM)Chippy Wrote:  ...

If you are Australian it may be possible for us to meet-up and I can give you a thorough personal explanation of my views.

Interesting links. Thanks.

Gotta awards lots of points for describing Atheism+ (A+) as a vowel movement. Bowing

Which part of Oz? I wouldn't mind a meet up next time I go south Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-12-2013, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 02:27 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(08-12-2013 02:01 AM)Chippy Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 01:58 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Denver. You wanna play, bitch? Or are you gonna run?

Wrong hemisphere unfortunately.

Run, bitch, run.

Quote:So why then are you trolling in Australian forums?

Um, sorry to disabuse you of your delusions, but defending atheism in an atheist forum is not "trolling".

But, is this an Aussie Forum, really? That's mildly funny and maybe even a little bit surprising, , but even so, what the fuck would that have to so with...ANYthing...?

08-12-2013, 02:22 AM
(08-12-2013 02:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 01:46 AM)Chippy Wrote:  ...

If you are Australian it may be possible for us to meet-up and I can give you a thorough personal explanation of my views.

Interesting links. Thanks.

Gotta awards lots of points for describing Atheism+ (A+) as a vowel movement. Bowing

Which part of Oz? I wouldn't mind a meet up next time I go south Big Grin

Perhaps when you two meet up, he will be good enough to pass his "vowel movement" straight into your mouth. I am happy for you both.

08-12-2013, 02:32 AM
(08-12-2013 02:09 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Pussy motherfucker.

There's nothing I can do about Denver not being in Australia. I said if you are in the same city as I am I would be willing to meet you. What part of the conditional are you failing to understand?

If you want to fly to Australia let me know and I'll let you know where we can meet.
08-12-2013, 02:35 AM
(08-12-2013 02:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Um, sorry to disabuse you of your delusions, but defending atheism in an atheist forum is not "trolling".

You've been banned from at least one atheist forum and it is plain from your posts that you are a troll. You don't bring anything of substance to any discussion.
08-12-2013, 02:38 AM
(08-12-2013 02:17 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Run, bitch, run.

I'm in Australia now. I didn't manage to leave Denver just after you posted. Are you a retard?
08-12-2013, 02:44 AM
(08-12-2013 03:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  They say it's nice in Oz this time of year.

So come on over.
08-12-2013, 02:56 AM
(08-12-2013 03:40 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(08-12-2013 02:32 AM)Chippy Wrote:  There's nothing I can do about Denver not being in Australia. I said if you are in the same city as I am I would be willing to meet you. What part of the conditional are you failing to understand?

The part that you are a pussy motherfucker hiding behind your fucking keyboard to spout shit you couldn't POSSIBLY back up face-to-face in the real world.

Quote:If you want to fly to Australia let me know and I'll let you know where we can meet.

Put your fucking money where your fucking mouth is and buy the ticket, or shut the fuck up. They say it's nice in Oz this time of year.

You are the first person and only person that is going into my ignore list. You are--as has been expressed on another forum that you were banned from--a waste of oxygen. I haven't even put Stevil on my ignore list, and we've had some abusive exchanges, because he still manages to produce posts that have some merit sometimes. From looking at your posts here and elsewhere it is apparent that you are a total fuckwit with no education on any matter connected with atheism.

So fuck off and good-bye.
[+] 2 users Like Chippy's post