Objective versus Subjective

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Objective versus Subjective
The idea of an important discovery or invention starts always as a subjective one. Then, when the highest class of a community approves it, it becomes objective to its community in the least.

In other words, an objective idea gets its birth from a subjective idea in case of discoveries and inventions.

On the other hand, most people in the world have no interest in discovering or inventing anything. Therefore, their knowledge is about objective ideas only. And the majority of them also believe, if they hear a new subjective idea, they have no right to verify/analyse it in order to determine if it could be accepted as an objective one or not.

For example, the statement above will be refused by most members here because they likely didn’t hear it yet Wink
Yes, they cannot accept a subjective idea and even discuss it before its approval by a certain high class first... a class that Kerim doesn’t belong to for sure Big Grin

Kerim

Facts that don't need evidences:
Sheep for milk live in peace because it is the will of their rich owners.
Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
Whoever has ears will hear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Objective versus Subjective
(13-09-2016 02:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  And the majority of them also believe, if they hear a new subjective idea, they have no right to verify/analyse it in order to determine if it could be accepted as an objective one or not.
We call those people Theists.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post
13-09-2016, 03:41 PM
I am beginning to think this guy has real mental issues and probably needs professional health. Therefore i will refrain from further commenting.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
13-09-2016, 04:00 PM
(13-09-2016 03:41 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  I am beginning to think this guy has real mental issues and probably needs professional health. Therefore i will refrain from further commenting.

Many thanks, and I wish you will have a long happy life while you are far from where I am.
But, truth be said, I have a doubt that you are not strong enough to respect your own decisions. Hope I am wrong this time Wink

Kerim

Dogs obeying rich masters deserve much better food and shelters than free dogs do.
13-09-2016, 04:10 PM
(13-09-2016 02:57 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(13-09-2016 02:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  And the majority of them also believe, if they hear a new subjective idea, they have no right to verify/analyse it in order to determine if it could be accepted as an objective one or not.
We call those people Theists.

By the way, do you know Deesse23?
I mean, do you think he might be a theist? Consider

Kerim

13-09-2016, 04:17 PM
Kerim Translated:

(13-09-2016 02:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  The idea of an important discovery or invention starts always as a subjective one. Then, when the highest class of a community approves it, it becomes objective to its community in the least.

When someone thinks up a new idea or invention they always think, or in the very least feel, it's great idea. After words when a bunch or rich, smart people look it over and say that's a good idea, then most people will think its a great idea at least in those circles.

(13-09-2016 02:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  In other words, an objective idea gets its birth from a subjective idea in case of discoveries and inventions.

Another way of saying this would be, Everyone will gets their ideas from someones personal discovery.

(13-09-2016 02:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other hand, most people in the world have no interest in discovering or inventing anything. Therefore, their knowledge is about objective ideas only. And the majority of them also believe, if they hear a new subjective idea, they have no right to verify/analyse it in order to determine if it could be accepted as an objective one or not.

However, most people aren't trying to discover new things. So they can only get their ideas from other people. So they just accept any idea if they hear one because they don't know any better.

(13-09-2016 02:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  For example, the statement above will be refused by most members here because they likely didn’t hear it yet Wink
Yes, they cannot accept a subjective idea and even discuss it before its approval by a certain high class first... a class that Kerim doesn’t belong to for sure Big Grin

For example Everything I just said. People will refuse I said it because the haven't heard it yet. And the smarter more respected of the group once they read it over and give a thumbs up everyone will she what a good idea it is. But i am not smart or respected.

A brief summery

[Image: jackie-chan-whut.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 7 users Like Commonsensei's post
13-09-2016, 05:27 PM
(13-09-2016 04:17 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Kerim Translated:

(13-09-2016 02:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  The idea of an important discovery or invention starts always as a subjective one. Then, when the highest class of a community approves it, it becomes objective to its community in the least.

When someone thinks up a new idea or invention they always think, or in the very least feel, it's great idea. After words when a bunch or rich, smart people look it over and say that's a good idea, then most people will think its a great idea at least in those circles.

(13-09-2016 02:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  In other words, an objective idea gets its birth from a subjective idea in case of discoveries and inventions.

Another way of saying this would be, Everyone will gets their ideas from someones personal discovery.

(13-09-2016 02:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  On the other hand, most people in the world have no interest in discovering or inventing anything. Therefore, their knowledge is about objective ideas only. And the majority of them also believe, if they hear a new subjective idea, they have no right to verify/analyse it in order to determine if it could be accepted as an objective one or not.

However, most people aren't trying to discover new things. So they can only get their ideas from other people. So they just accept any idea if they hear one because they don't know any better.

(13-09-2016 02:28 PM)KerimF Wrote:  For example, the statement above will be refused by most members here because they likely didn’t hear it yet Wink

For example Everything I just said. People will refuse I said it because the haven't heard it yet. And the smarter more respected of the group once they read it over and give a thumbs up everyone will she what a good idea it is. But i am not smart or respected.

A brief summery

[Image: jackie-chan-whut.jpg]

Thank you... At least you wrote things using you own words which is rare to happen on these days Thumbsup

Kerim

14-09-2016, 08:07 AM
Kerim,

As I understand it:

Objective - relating to the object.

Subjective - relating to the subject.

I'm not sure that it would be possible to discuss a purely 'subjective' idea. If two or more persons can agree on the terms of discussion, then this IMHO would be relating the object (the subject of discussion) and not the subject (the person coming up with the idea). Of course the subject of discussion may well be the person coming up with idea, in which case the discussion would be an objective discussion of the subject.

D.
[+] 1 user Likes Dworkin's post
14-09-2016, 08:37 AM
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue

Subjective or objective?

I'll wait.

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
14-09-2016, 08:45 AM
(14-09-2016 08:37 AM)kim Wrote:  Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue
Blue

Subjective or objective?