Poll: Do you agree to the alien's deal?
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2013, 03:38 PM
RE: Objectivity
Without getting all logical, I was just like "OK, fuck the kids then"... but then I read Rev's reasoning and yeah, if they're so damn powerful, why are they presenting moral dilemmas to poor Earthling presidents ? They gotta be hiding something.

I still think there's something to be said for selling the kids down the river though. You get time to plan for when these bozos next arrive...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Objectivity
(21-10-2013 03:32 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  They're super advanced... Advanced enough that they managed to bring enough firepower across all those lightyears of space, and they can't even figure out how to grow a gland or organ to produce the drug they want... for some reason? I mean, they're so advanced, and they can't even figure out a permanent solution?

Could be stolen tech. Or they could just be rogue agents and not an actually sanctioned mission. Say a band of space pirates looking to score a shipment of a highly illegal drug.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply