Obscenities.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2014, 05:08 PM
Obscenities.
The pics on Twitter of that little boy in Syria lifted religious obscenities to a new high......if that's possible!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Woof's post
11-08-2014, 07:12 AM
RE: Obscenities.
(10-08-2014 05:08 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  The pics on Twitter of that little boy in Syria lifted religious obscenities to a new high......if that's possible!

What pics?
11-08-2014, 07:53 AM
????????????? Huh

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
11-08-2014, 08:10 AM
(11-08-2014 07:12 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  What pics?

These, maybe?

The "censorship" of the pictures isn't obscene but the irony/silliness/sanctimony of it eclipses the irony/silliness/sanctimony of the pictures themselves. It's like saying "look how nutty we humans can get" in a manner just as nutty.
11-08-2014, 08:48 AM
Have you seen that video?

I'm genuinely beginning to think there's just no point in calling myself a Humanist...

I'm fucking ashamed to be human.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Sam's post
11-08-2014, 10:22 AM
Weeping

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
11-08-2014, 11:14 AM
I thought the Zetas and other Drug gangs were ruthless in how they operate until the start of this year and the emerging videos I have seen of Isis.

Isis's tactics in death are nothing new, after all brutal shit kicks off everyday, people are still beaten/lynched/burnt to death in many African and developing countries, children still carry out executions in parts of the world... what makes Isis different in my eyes is the sheer number of people they execute at once.

The kid in the picture holding the severed head. He looks happy enough. He knows no different, he knows nothing of the world we live in, he is learning that this is acceptable....normal.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
11-08-2014, 11:47 AM
If you ever wanted proof that we are all really just animals...
Never mind. Animals have better morals than these "people". Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
11-08-2014, 01:56 PM
(11-08-2014 08:10 AM)Airportkid Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 07:12 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  What pics?

These, maybe?

The "censorship" of the pictures isn't obscene but the irony/silliness/sanctimony of it eclipses the irony/silliness/sanctimony of the pictures themselves. It's like saying "look how nutty we humans can get" in a manner just as nutty.

I wasn't referring to censorship, I was referring to the gross evils some vile radicals see as being supported by Islam.
11-08-2014, 07:36 PM
(11-08-2014 01:56 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  ... I wasn't referring to censorship ...
Of course you weren't, but I found it worth mention that the way things like this are presented doesn't flatter the human race either.