Odd Pizza Ideas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2015, 06:29 AM
RE: Odd Pizza Ideas
(22-07-2015 03:21 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  My dad tried a can of sloppy joe sauce for pizza sauce once. It was the worst pizza I ever had. A can of spaghetti sauce tastes good, so we use that.

As a teen, my sister made "BBQ pizza" -- which was as close to inedible as a pizza can be made without the aid of military grade biological weaponry......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2015, 11:11 AM
If you really want to cry, we made "pizza" in prison out of canteen items, which we actually called "Prison Pizza."

In a plastic bag (usually a potato chip bag), you make a finely-crushed mix of ramen noodles, generic Cheeze-Its or Cheese Poofs, and Saltines. Some add a bit of refried bean powder to give it more consistency. Pour in hot water and wrap in towels to "cook" for a bit. Then spread out into a flat (square) plane, and when ready, tear the chip bag along seams to open.

Heat the following and top with, in layers and in this order, bottom-to-top: rehydrated refried beans and dried onion mixture, a package of camping-supply chili, squeeze nacho cheese, chopped "Summer Sausage", salami, pickle (hot or dill), and pepperonis, barbecue sauce, crushed potato chips (usually Sour Cream & Onion or generic Doritos). Drizzle Ranch dressing and/or honey over the top.

Typically serves four.

It's actually much tastier than it sounds... and just as horrifying as it sounds.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
22-07-2015, 02:15 PM
I think that pizza killed the thread. Repulsive!

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
22-07-2015, 02:33 PM
*victory dance*

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 4 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
26-10-2015, 07:32 PM
When I worked at Johnny's Pizza in my 20s, I would make a bacon cheeseburger pizza with mustard as a sauce, a bottom layer of mozzarella, onion, pickles, ground beef, chopped tomato, bacon, and a top layer of cheddar. It was great.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
26-10-2015, 08:29 PM
You owe me one iPad because I just puked all over this one.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like WillHopp's post
26-10-2015, 08:38 PM
Managed to miss this the first time around...

In regards to the prison pizza, I was always impressed by inmate ingenuity when I worked in corrections, whether it be for finding ways to work every muscle group with nothing more than a table and a bag of water, canteen recipes, homemade RPG style board games, etc. In the military we get similarly desperate and use our MRE contents in interesting ways.

As for pizza, I had some pretty good ones in both Japan and China I wouldn't have initially suspected as being good. In Japan there was a place called (with English writing even) "Curry Pizza." Pretty self explanatory, and it was fucking delicious. In China, they had this shit called fish paper, which was just a bunch of big dried fish flakes they'd put on pizza. It reminded me of goldfish food, but again it was actually really good.

'Murican Canadian