Odd bizarre things that have happened to you

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-06-2013, 08:01 AM
RE: Odd bizarre things that have happened to you
I once got lost for an hour.

In a dryer.

My fault, I was playing hide-and-go-seek. I scared the shit out of my friend when he walked by. Odd thing was, I could actually fit in it. I was 18 at the time and abit bigger then... Tongue

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
02-06-2013, 11:26 AM
One night a few years ago, my family and I decided to venture out to a local soccer field after dark to test out the telescope I had recently acquired. It was a beautiful night with clear skies and a crescent moon shining brightly in the eastern sky; just overtop the mountains which line the extent of the horizon.

As we took turns looking into the telescope, my dad had begun to stare at the sky and marvel at how clear it was; save for the impending clouds which began to loom in from the west. Suddenly, with his eyes raised to the heavens, he called out "Somebody come over here and tell me I'm not fucking crazy..." I approached him and he pointed to the sky asking "What the fuck is that?" I looked where he was pointing and, to my bewilderment, saw what appeared to be a small, faint white light doing gymnastics against the dark backdrop of the cosmos. It was a small dot and was twirling and soaring about in different directions; sometimes making long swoops before changing course and going in the opposite direction. Sometimes it would make figure-eights and other times (most often) it would simply spin in a small, circular pattern - very much like the little "loading" wheel next to your computer cursor. (That is what it resembled the most; a dot with a small, increasingly-hazy tail spinning in a very small, very tight circle)

After some time, the whole family was staring at the sky in mutual amazement. It was one of those truly bizarre moments that you imagine might happen somewhere off in fantasy-land, but never actually experience. So, I wasn't really sure how to react to it. I was staring in awe one second and making "alien" jokes the next. Eventually, my young brother became quite scared and started crying, so my mom and sister took him back to the car, but my dad and I stayed and watched this "thing" dance across the sky. At several points, we lost sight of it completely; as though it faded in an instant into darkness before fading back into illumination somewhere else. (I was going to state an arbitrary distance, but it was in the sky and I have no way of knowing the distance between its disappearances and reappearances) Soon, the clouds began to roll overhead in increasingly-large clusters and started to obscure our view. The last we saw of it was for a brief moment through an opening in the clouds; still dancing and twirling around somewhere at the very edges of our atmosphere.

Not really a funny story, but it was certainly bizarre. I still don't know what to make of it.

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Misanthropik's post
02-06-2013, 11:37 AM
(02-06-2013 12:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  From another thread on most emabarssing moments:

(09-03-2013 10:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I once shot across the room a lube covered diaphragm at my gynecologist and hit her between the eyes.

She had been showing me how to insert it.

After she quickly exited the room and burst out laughing. A fellow doctor or nurse was heard by me asking, "what's so funny and why do you have lube on your nose?"

My shining moment....

There are others but rather bawdy.

I also recently nailed my husband in the nuts with a.....umm...marital aid.

Big Grin LOL Big Grin Confused well it's funny NOW
I have found out there is actually a body part on my woman that can bring me to my knees quicker than her dairy aire.....but I don't like getting kicked in the balls!! Friggin foot fettish MY ass Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
02-06-2013, 11:44 AM
(02-06-2013 11:26 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  One night a few years ago, my family and I decided to venture out to a local soccer field after dark to test out the telescope I had recently acquired. It was a beautiful night with clear skies and a crescent moon shining brightly in the eastern sky; just overtop the mountains which line the extent of the horizon.

As we took turns looking into the telescope, my dad had begun to stare at the sky and marvel at how clear it was; save for the impending clouds which began to loom in from the west. Suddenly, with his eyes raised to the heavens, he called out "Somebody come over here and tell me I'm not fucking crazy..." I approached him and he pointed to the sky asking "What the fuck is that?" I looked where he was pointing and, to my bewilderment, saw what appeared to be a small, faint white light doing gymnastics against the dark backdrop of the cosmos. It was a small dot and was twirling and soaring about in different directions; sometimes making long swoops before changing course and going in the opposite direction. Sometimes it would make figure-eights and other times (most often) it would simply spin in a small, circular pattern - very much like the little "loading" wheel next to your computer cursor. (That is what it resembled the most; a dot with a small, increasingly-hazy tail spinning in a very small, very tight circle)

After some time, the whole family was staring at the sky in mutual amazement. It was one of those truly bizarre moments that you imagine might happen somewhere off in fantasy-land, but never actually experience. So, I wasn't really sure how to react to it. I was staring in awe one second and making "alien" jokes the next. Eventually, my young brother became quite scared and started crying, so my mom and sister took him back to the car, but my dad and I stayed and watched this "thing" dance across the sky. At several points, we lost sight of it completely; as though it faded in an instant into darkness before fading back into illumination somewhere else. (I was going to state an arbitrary distance, but it was in the sky and I have no way of knowing the distance between its disappearances and reappearances) Soon, the clouds began to roll overhead in increasingly-large clusters and started to obscure our view. The last we saw of it was for a brief moment through an opening in the clouds; still dancing and twirling around somewhere at the very edges of our atmosphere.

Not really a funny story, but it was certainly bizarre. I still don't know what to make of it.

That's awsome! It's good you had someone who was there to have seen it too. Me and a friend were sitting on the hood of her car just talking and staring at the night sky on this back road in between 2 cornfields. We saw just what appeared to be a normal falling star, but before it streaked by, or disappeared, it flashed or blew up virtually right over our heads Shocking ! Blue flash like lightning! Lit up the world. I seem to remember we both said "Holy Shit" simultaneously!!

02-06-2013, 12:22 PM
(02-06-2013 11:26 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sometimes it would make figure-eights and other times (most often) it would simply spin in a small, circular pattern - very much like the little "loading" wheel next to your computer cursor. (That is what it resembled the most; a dot with a small, increasingly-hazy tail spinning in a very small, very tight circle)

The program that is our "lives" just needed to refresh.

We are merely characters in a complex computer program Drinking Beverage

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
02-06-2013, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 02:46 PM by TheGulegon.)
(02-06-2013 12:22 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 11:26 AM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Sometimes it would make figure-eights and other times (most often) it would simply spin in a small, circular pattern - very much like the little "loading" wheel next to your computer cursor. (That is what it resembled the most; a dot with a small, increasingly-hazy tail spinning in a very small, very tight circle)

The program that is our "lives" just needed to refresh.

We are merely characters in a complex computer program Drinking Beverage

Am I hearing "Clubbed To Death", again? Tongue

02-06-2013, 12:30 PM
(02-06-2013 12:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I also recently nailed my husband in the nuts with a.....umm...marital aid.

That is NOT how you use "marital aids" in your foreplay, Momsbb Consider Unless... Y'all are into that kind of thing. Never mind. Don't let ME tell you how to do it. Carry on.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
02-06-2013, 01:46 PM
(02-06-2013 12:30 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(02-06-2013 12:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I also recently nailed my husband in the nuts with a.....umm...marital aid.

That is NOT how you use "marital aids" in your foreplay, Momsbb Consider Unless... Y'all are into that kind of thing. Never mind. Don't let ME tell you how to do it. Carry on.

All I'm going to say is never underestimate the power of the female orgasm.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-06-2013, 08:14 PM
(01-06-2013 06:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The first time I got a boner. Doesn't get more bizarre than that.

OH MY GOD BE MY BEST FRIEND

The weirdest thing that ever happened to me was when my best friend got into this awkward round-about with this douchebag and he left hickeys all over her. So to cover for her because I didn't want her parents grounding her, I told her parents that I left hickeys on her because we were "making fun of Twilight."

Needless to say, they thought I was gay for the longest time. Weeping
[+] 4 users Like Ferdinand's post
05-06-2013, 09:04 PM
(02-06-2013 07:13 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 06:28 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The first time I got a boner. Doesn't get more bizarre than that.

It would be if it was covered in camel spit Yes

Oh my sweet jesus that just tickled my taint thinking about it.

(05-06-2013 08:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  

OH MY GOD BE MY BEST FRIEND

Are you sure that is a pathway you wish to go down? It is a dark and dangerous one.

First test: Your reaction to this picture

[Image: article-0-1975211C000005DC-708_968x589.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]