Odd habits

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2014, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2014 05:32 PM by Free Thought.)
Odd habits
Ladies and gentlemen, I am here today to ask but a few questions for fun and curiosity: Are you aware of any of your odd habits, and what are they? Do you know of anybody else who has some weird habits?

Seems only right that I get the ball rolling.

I am a person of habit, and a few of them have been commented upon as weird by those around me.
Perhaps my oddest habit is that I stop breathing whenever people pass me. Don't know why I do it, but it just happens on its own.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-11-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Odd habits
(29-11-2014 05:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen, I am here today to ask but a few questions for fun and curiosity: Are you aware of any of your odd habits, and what are they? Do you know of anybody else who has some weird habits?

I am a person of habit, and a few of them have been commented upon as weird by those around me.
Perhaps my oddest habit is that I stop breathing whenever people pass me. Don't know why I do it, but it just happens on its own.

That could prove problematic in a crowded place.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
29-11-2014, 06:00 PM
(29-11-2014 05:34 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 05:29 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen, I am here today to ask but a few questions for fun and curiosity: Are you aware of any of your odd habits, and what are they? Do you know of anybody else who has some weird habits?

That could prove problematic in a crowded place.

It's a good thing I avoid crowded places like the plague!
Not comfortable environments for me, you see.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-11-2014, 06:17 PM
I start kicking randomly, I believe it is my instinct to practice.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
29-11-2014, 06:19 PM
I like to .... No, I can't.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2014, 06:19 PM
I'm habitually obnoxious.

I've just recently grown rudimentary legs and made the move from water to land.