Odd occurence this morning.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-05-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Odd occurence this morning.
(10-05-2014 03:31 PM)Freethought Wrote:  Considering you'd just woken up, and were feverishly sick on top of that, you'd be really discombobulated.

If you have poor eyesight this can be a huge contributor, particularly people who are near-sighted will often see things bigger than they appear far away from them.

I am near-sighted but I could see it clearly.

(10-05-2014 03:35 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 08:33 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  So I was waking up from taking a nap because I had a headache and have been throwing up. As I was waking up I saw a giant spider, about the size of an average hand crawling up the wall across my room and a few seconds later it disappeared. Scared the living hell out of me. i think it was just a hallucination but kind of scared to think it wasn't though I have never personally seen a spider that huge in my 20 years of living. You think it could have been a hallucination and if so what could have caused it?

Do you live in Australia?

Michigan

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-05-2014, 03:42 PM
(10-05-2014 03:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Michigan

Could it be that it was just really really close to your face?

I once had a hornet land on my face, they tend to be 9000 times larger when they do that.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
10-05-2014, 03:52 PM
(10-05-2014 03:42 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(10-05-2014 03:40 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Michigan

Could it be that it was just really really close to your face?

I once had a hornet land on my face, they tend to be 9000 times larger when they do that.

Not unless it was climbing on air because its back was to me, and there was nothing on the ceiling when I looked up

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze