Odd question for flood believers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-06-2013, 02:33 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2013 06:03 AM by Stephen Charchuk.)
Re: RE: Odd question for flood believers
(25-06-2013 01:14 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  what kinda crap is that? Now they cant have great jobs!
Shouldnt the government set some strict rules about the required materials and topics and an univorm exam?
I went to religious school(not xian tho) and i learned real physics(if you can call massless ropes and frictionless situations real) and i made uniform exams. Every school makes the same exam,regardless if its religious or state-funded. Your government should do some shit about that!

You want to reward incompetence? Like it or not those that are homed schooled or go to religious schools more often than not don't receive a proper education in the sciences because science contradicts their beliefs in many areas.

There are standards set, it is that homed schooled and religious school students don't have to meet them in the USA as regards to Christainity since they are not suppose to take tax money. They also get to define what science is as well. Which fudges the numbers for home schooled students thus falsely making them look better than public schooled students.

They have to be re-educated from scratch. by the university, and that takes EXTRA time and money delaying their degree courses. It's not the university's job to teach them stuff that any properly educated public elementary school student would know.....

Sent From My NEO x5....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2013, 07:42 PM
RE: Odd question for flood believers
I just thought of another question to ask flood believers.

What the Censored did the animals eat once they left the ark?

Every other living thing is dead, plants, animals, insects and people. Of all the impossibilities in the story this has to be the most insurmountable. How are all these animal lineages going to continue when most of them will either starve to death or be eaten when they're off to the races?

Funny how when you look at religious claims critically the woo rises to the surface.

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
03-07-2013, 09:33 PM
(03-07-2013 07:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just thought of another question to ask flood believers.

Every other living thing is dead, plants, animals, insects and people. Of all the impossibilities in the story this has to be the most insurmountable. How are all these animal lineages going to continue when most of them will either starve to death or be eaten when they're off to the races?

Funny how when you look at religious claims critically the woo rises to the surface.

Certainly the carnivores would have killed off every other species since there were only 2 of each kind. I have asked my friend how the penguins, kangaroos and platypus got to where they are. He just laughs the question off and attempts to pull some William Lane Craig out of the hat. I have found that he never wants to talk about the word of his god.

"Now I don't want to be sane either, but I'm just saying there may be other delusions and hallucinations worthy of consideration before jumping to an irrational conclusion, that's all."
03-07-2013, 09:40 PM
(03-07-2013 09:33 PM)Fisty_McBeefpunch Wrote:  
(03-07-2013 07:42 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  I just thought of another question to ask flood believers.

Certainly the carnivores would have killed off every other species since there were only 2 of each kind. I have asked my friend how the penguins, kangaroos and platypus got to where they are. He just laughs the question off and attempts to pull some William Lane Craig out of the hat. I have found that he never wants to talk about the word of his god.

Not just returned to where they are now, but gathered in the first place unless, of course, penguins, kangaroos and platypuses lived in the Middle East at the time. Checkmate atheists! Laughat

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
03-07-2013, 10:11 PM

All the animals had gotten to know each other quite well during their time on Noah's Luxury Liner. They all knew of each others particular habits.
All the carnivores looked around; They saw the creatures they enjoyed feasting upon before. The Lions and Leopards turned their eyes to the Zebras, they felt pity and decided not to eat the two or seven Zebras; their muscles atrophied from all the time on the ship with little free range, the kind that only those damn chickens enjoyed. The African carnivores were dejected as they say their other prey were in similar sad states.
The Australian carnivores looked around too. They say nothing for them to eat but the slow breading Koalas and wombats, and decided to not deplete their supply too soon after landing.
The American carnivores looked around too seeing similar problems and undesirable lack of meat on their prey.

And then.. all the predators of the world gazed up the rabbits. Which had multiplied from 2 or 7 to 54 in the last few weeks.

And that is why rabbits live on every continent with land-based predators.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
04-07-2013, 06:32 AM

Don't bother them with details then that will start them thinking and they'll see the true nonsense they've been lead to believe. Rolleyes

Sent From My NEO x5....
04-07-2013, 09:04 AM
I believe that you are all overlooking the one fact that negates all of your problems with the story.

God did it, sillies! Bowing

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
04-07-2013, 09:12 AM
(03-07-2013 10:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  

All the animals had gotten to know each other quite well during their time on Noah's Luxury Liner. They all knew of each others particular habits.
All the carnivores looked around; They saw the creatures they enjoyed feasting upon before. The Lions and Leopards turned their eyes to the Zebras, they felt pity and decided not to eat the two or seven Zebras; their muscles atrophied from all the time on the ship with little free range, the kind that only those damn chickens enjoyed. The African carnivores were dejected as they say their other prey were in similar sad states.
The Australian carnivores looked around too. They say nothing for them to eat but the slow breading Koalas and wombats, and decided to not deplete their supply too soon after landing.
The American carnivores looked around too seeing similar problems and undesirable lack of meat on their prey.

And then.. all the predators of the world gazed up the rabbits. Which had multiplied from 2 or 7 to 54 in the last few weeks.

And that is why rabbits live on every continent with land-based predators.

Fucking rabbits.

[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
04-07-2013, 09:24 AM
(03-07-2013 10:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  And that is why rabbits live on every continent with land-based predators.

But... rabbits were introduced to Britain and Australia within the historical record.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
04-07-2013, 01:57 PM
(04-07-2013 09:12 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  Fucking rabbits.

Whatever turns your crank....... Dodgy

Sent From My NEO x5....
[+] 1 user Likes Stephen Charchuk's post