Oedipus the next Japanese anime?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-01-2013, 07:15 AM
RE: Oedipus the next Japanese anime?
(14-01-2013 11:46 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I mean have you seen any recent anime lately? Most of them are designated for cheap laughs of children. And it's only getting worse. I mean 90 animes oooh that was the good stuff. Sure there's the oddball that floats around today that isn't completely shit. but if I choose Oedipus over 'normal' anime, then you know somethings gotta be wrong.
You should watch more then... there is quite a lot of amazing series that have come out in the past few years.

Anyway, if you are complaining about the anime at the moment, then just go read some of the manga out right now... some really good shit out right now. An anime's source material is always better.

[Image: opforum1.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-01-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Oedipus the next Japanese anime?
(15-01-2013 07:15 AM)frankiej Wrote:  
(14-01-2013 11:46 PM)Nappa Wrote:  I mean have you seen any recent anime lately? Most of them are designated for cheap laughs of children. And it's only getting worse. I mean 90 animes oooh that was the good stuff. Sure there's the oddball that floats around today that isn't completely shit. but if I choose Oedipus over 'normal' anime, then you know somethings gotta be wrong.
You should watch more then... there is quite a lot of amazing series that have come out in the past few years.

Anyway, if you are complaining about the anime at the moment, then just go read some of the manga out right now... some really good shit out right now. An anime's source material is always better.
Well if you have any suggestions I'll listen but right now I'm mostly reading history books.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply