Of course it's morally wrong! But maybe...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Of course it's morally wrong! But maybe...

I fucking love this guy. Smile

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Vosur's post
22-11-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Of course it's morally wrong! But maybe...
hahaha, "Let someone far away suffer immeasurably so you can leave a mean comment on you tube while taking a shit".

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
22-11-2013, 04:58 PM
I'm in love with Louie!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
23-11-2013, 02:37 AM
Actually there's no proof that slaves did build the pyramids. In fact there's proof to quite the contrary.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
23-11-2013, 05:51 AM (This post was last modified: 23-11-2013 10:29 AM by sporehux.)
(23-11-2013 02:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually there's no proof that slaves did build the pyramids. In fact there's proof to quite the contrary.

Don't get all semantic Muffs, Tongue
What ever the truth to the workforce, i'm sure it was not something you could have walked away from without getting a spear in the back.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
23-11-2013, 10:21 AM
(23-11-2013 05:51 AM)sporehux Wrote:  
(23-11-2013 02:37 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually there's no proof that slaves did build the pyramids. In fact there's proof to quite the contrary.

Don't get all semantic Muffs, Tongue
What ever the truth to the workforce, i'm sure it was not something you could walk away from without getting a spear in the back.

It was hard work yes but the workers were farmers and artisans not slaves. The Pyramids were the first examples of Keynesian economics. Every year the Nile would flood and most of the fertile ground would be under water for a couple months. To give the farmers something to do other than grabbing pitchforks and torches they employed them in great public work projects. Everything from Roads to Obelisks to the Great Pyramids were a way to give farmers an income and keep them busy instead of plotting. When the Nile's Waters receded the work force was disbanded for the year and everyone went back to their farm to grow the crops to feed the workforce over the next year. It was a brilliant cycle and is why Egypt never really had the internal revolts that plagued (lol pun) other civilizations.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post