Of trolls and undesirables

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2014, 09:38 AM
Of trolls and undesirables
I've noticed many times that even with shit-n-run threads we keep talking and talking and answering and answering to troll posts, we can't stop feeding the trolls.

I understand that some are particularly good at pressing buttons, I&I was a good example, he was relentless and really hard to ignore some times, but those are the fewer. More often than not we just keep feeding stupid and obvious trolls... Facepalm

Why do you think that is?

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
20-02-2014, 09:48 AM
RE: Of trolls and undesirables
(20-02-2014 09:38 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I've noticed many times that even with shit-n-run threads we keep talking and talking and answering and answering to troll posts, we can't stop feeding the trolls.

I understand that some are particularly good at pressing buttons, I&I was a good example, he was relentless and really hard to ignore some times, but those are the fewer. More often than not we just keep feeding stupid and obvious trolls... Facepalm

OMG there is a facepalm smily now????

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-02-2014, 09:51 AM
(20-02-2014 09:38 AM)nach_in Wrote:  I've noticed many times that even with shit-n-run threads we keep talking and talking and answering and answering to troll posts, we can't stop feeding the trolls.

You made this thread just to use that new smiley didn't you?

Nonetheless, I don't really have a problem with this topic here since I never hang around in the "Heavy Stuff" section, where most of the fighting happens anyway.

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
20-02-2014, 09:55 AM
(20-02-2014 09:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

OMG there is a facepalm smily now????

Yes Jasozz added 4 new smiles Facepalm Gasp Rainbow Vomit Crickets

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
20-02-2014, 09:57 AM
(20-02-2014 09:51 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  

You made this thread just to use that new smiley didn't you?

Nonetheless, I don't really have a problem with this topic here since I never hang around in the "Heavy Stuff" section, where most of the fighting happens anyway.

I thought I was more subtle Gasp

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
20-02-2014, 10:13 AM
(20-02-2014 09:57 AM)nach_in Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 09:51 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  You made this thread just to use that new smiley didn't you?

I thought I was more subtle Gasp

[Image: 2204580-emperor_palpatine.jpg]
I have forseen it *evil cackle laugh*

[Image: 9f6.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
20-02-2014, 10:15 AM
(20-02-2014 09:38 AM)nach_in Wrote:  ...

... because we get bored just arguing amongst ourselves.

And it gives the newbies some target practice / something to cut their teeth on / whichever mixed metaphor you prefer.

Facepalm
(I wanted to use it too).

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
20-02-2014, 10:21 AM
(20-02-2014 09:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(20-02-2014 09:48 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  OMG there is a facepalm smily now????

Yes Jasozz added 4 new smiles Facepalm Gasp Rainbow Vomit Crickets

Really? How so?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2014, 10:22 AM
I don't want to use the Facepalm now. It's too cliche.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
20-02-2014, 10:25 AM
I would have thought that a forum would like this would have more facepalm smilies than Eskimos have words for snow.

At the moment Germans have more words for funny than we have facepalm smilies.

We need at least another two facepalm smilies.
[+] 6 users Like Mathilda's post