RE: Offensive Joke Thread
[Image: EuxBW2e.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Fireball's post
05-03-2016, 02:48 PM
[Image: like-women-how-i-like-my-coffee_o_777394.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 10 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
05-03-2016, 09:13 PM
A husband and wife are involved in a car crash. The husband is not injured, but the wife is in a coma after a serious head injury. The husband tries everything - hiring the best neurologists in the world, music therapy, brining in friends and family to talk to her 24/7, prayer circles, and alternative medicine. Nothing works. The man pleads with the doctors to come up with a solution, and finally one suggests an unorthodox approach. He tells the husband that he recalls reading a journal article where a patient was awakened from a coma by oral sex. He told the husband it was a long shot, but there was nothing to lose.

So, all the nurses leave the room and they pull the curtain for privacy. The man climbs into the bed with his wife, and a few minutes later, the woman's monitors start alarming and she flatlines. The medical team calls a code blue, and manages to get her vitals back. Exhausted, the doctor turns to the man and asks "What the HELL happened in there?". The man said "I don't know. I guess she choked".
[+] 9 users Like beeglez's post
05-03-2016, 10:34 PM
(05-03-2016 09:13 PM)beeglez Wrote:  A husband and wife are involved in a car crash. The husband is not injured, but the wife is in a coma after a serious head injury. The husband tries everything - hiring the best neurologists in the world, music therapy, brining in friends and family to talk to her 24/7, prayer circles, and alternative medicine. Nothing works. The man pleads with the doctors to come up with a solution, and finally one suggests an unorthodox approach. He tells the husband that he recalls reading a journal article where a patient was awakened from a coma by oral sex. He told the husband it was a long shot, but there was nothing to lose.

So, all the nurses leave the room and they pull the curtain for privacy. The man climbs into the bed with his wife, and a few minutes later, the woman's monitors start alarming and she flatlines. The medical team calls a code blue, and manages to get her vitals back. Exhausted, the doctor turns to the man and asks "What the HELL happened in there?". The man said "I don't know. I guess she choked".

Oh, damn, that is BAD.
05-03-2016, 10:40 PM
Don't hate me...

[Image: m21CnSk.png]
[+] 4 users Like Fireball's post
06-03-2016, 03:40 PM
(05-03-2016 10:40 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Don't hate me...

[Image: m21CnSk.png]

This isn't offensive, but since we're on the subject...

[Image: do-not-consume-if-seal-is-broken.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
06-03-2016, 05:34 PM
[Image: 464823400_c9f6a88410-1.jpg]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
11-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Forgive my impatience, but I couldn't find the Bad Pick-Up Line thread! Rolleyes
So iz going here! Tongue

[Image: 0d86f9fd4e3e03e1669ae40a10c6cf4e.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
11-03-2016, 06:36 PM
(05-03-2016 02:48 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  [Image: like-women-how-i-like-my-coffee_o_777394.jpg]

Don't know if I answered this last week when I first saw it, but come on down to the Dominican Republic. Less than $22.00 is the going rate for an all nighter.