Offensive Joke Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
21-11-2013, 11:07 AM
RE: The offensive jokes thread
Q: What did God say after he created Adam?
A: "I can do better than that..."

----------------

After God created Adam he told him that he could make the perfect mate for him, but it would cost an arm and a leg. Adam thought for a minute and said "What can I get for a rib?"

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
21-11-2013, 05:37 PM
(21-11-2013 10:41 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I just finished watching the Harry Potter movies and thought they were completely unrealistic. Seriously, who ever heard of a ginger with two friends?

Hey! I have three! .... Kind of .... Tongue hehehe

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
21-11-2013, 05:49 PM
(21-11-2013 07:34 AM)sporehux Wrote:  Lmao. But you should have stopped at Fry.

[Image: PyqV4Dm.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
22-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Q: Why does a woman smile when she walks down the aisle at her wedding?

A: Because she knows she's given her last blowjob.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
22-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Most offensive Joke I've heard for a long time:

PleaseJesus

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
22-11-2013, 08:41 PM
You call someone who speaks two languages "bilingual." You call someone who speaks more than two languages "multilingual." What do you call someone who speaks one language?

An American

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
22-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Q: What do you call a smart person in America?

A: A tourist.

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
22-11-2013, 08:48 PM
A guy walks into a bar and says "I just heard the best Polish joke! You guys gotta hear it." The bartender responds "before you tell the joke, you should know that I'm Polish, the big guy sitting next to you is Polish and the bouncer is also Polish. Are you sure you want to tell that joke?" The guy thinks for a moment and says "No...I don't want to explain it three times."

-Rowan Atkinson
23-11-2013, 11:15 AM
[Image: abe5cbacaba85790e88c1062918bad.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 7 users Like Revenant77x's post
23-11-2013, 05:01 PM
Rev, that took me way too long to get,and when I finally did... I laughed and laughed. Omfg I'm such an awful person, I love this thread!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta