[Image: thatswhatshesaid.png]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like Crulax's post
04-04-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Offensive Joke Thread
There's a Russian, a Cuban, an Englishman and a Pakistani on a train. The Russian takes out a bottle of his best vodka, drinks a bit, throws the rest off the train and says "there's plenty more of that where I come from."

The others are impressed so the Cuban pulls out one of the finest Havana cigars, takes one puff, throws it off the train and says "there's plenty more of those where I come from."

Again everyone is rather impressed so the Englishman stands up and throws the Pakistani off the train.....

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
04-04-2014, 08:56 PM
What's the difference between a Muslim and a bag of shit?

The bag.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
04-04-2014, 08:58 PM
A cannibal walks into the clearing his tribe uses for a toilet and sees his best friend having a shit and crying his eyes out.

"What's wrong with you?" he asks.

His pal looks up at him with watery eyes and says "I just dumped my girlfriend."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
04-04-2014, 09:06 PM
"Doctor! I think my wife is dead."
"How can you tell?"
"Well, the sex is still the same but the dishes are piling up."

-Rowan Atkinson
04-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Jarvis comes home from school says to his mom "I've got the biggest dick in third grade. Is it because I'm black?" She says "No, it's because you're 19."

-Rowan Atkinson
04-04-2014, 09:18 PM
How can you tell if a blonde is having a bad day?

When a tampon is behind her ear and she can't find her pencil.

-Rowan Atkinson
10-04-2014, 03:47 PM
[Image: real-life-quick-scope_o_2000701.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
12-04-2014, 03:10 AM
I'm a lot like a typical local pastor.

I might have been in your ass at one point.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
13-04-2014, 12:28 PM
(10-04-2014 03:47 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  [Image: real-life-quick-scope_o_2000701.jpg]

That's fucked...

Atir aissom atir imon