Offensive Joke Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
12-05-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Offensive Joke Thread
(12-05-2014 01:07 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  My aunt brought my cousin watermelon ear rings.

Poor girl is going to be ripped to shreds if she wears em outside.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-05-2014, 02:04 PM
(12-05-2014 01:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-05-2014 01:07 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  My aunt brought my cousin watermelon ear rings.

Poor girl is going to be ripped to shreds if she wears em outside.

Yup probably.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
12-05-2014, 02:05 PM
[Image: i_hate_it_when_i_lose_my_black_friend_in...-63850.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 7 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
12-05-2014, 02:11 PM
[Image: aYbBALw_460s_v1.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 7 users Like Crulax's post
13-05-2014, 09:14 PM
[Image: aQqKdm8_460s_v1.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 8 users Like Crulax's post
14-05-2014, 06:48 PM
I read through a lot of this thread and decided to resurrect some of my favorites.

Quote:How do you make an orphans hands bleed?
Tell her to clap until daddy comes home

Quote:Have you heard the joke about the baby with AIDS? It never gets old

My all time favorite:

Quote:What did the orphans get for christmas? Lonely

Laugh out load

Ok, here are two of the truly most offensive and tasteless jokes I have ever heard. Brace yourself, these are really, really bad.

How do you make a baby cry harder?
Wipe your bloody cock on its teddy bear

What do you call a black doctor who pays his taxes?
a nigger

Evil_monster
[+] 3 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
17-05-2014, 03:14 PM
What do you call someone with down syndrome who smokes weed?

A baked potato

------------------

[Image: cannibalism_fb_1154971.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
17-05-2014, 03:19 PM
(17-05-2014 03:14 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  What do you call someone with down syndrome who smokes weed?

A baked potato

------------------

[Image: cannibalism_fb_1154971.jpg]

Oooohohoohohoho aaahahaaaaAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! Laugh out load Evil_monster

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
17-05-2014, 06:01 PM
A truck driver is driving down a lonely highway and notices a little black kid pushing a bicycle along the side of the road. He pulls over and asks the kid what is wrong. The kid tells him he has a flat tire. Knowing they are miles from town, the driver offers the kid a ride. The kid gratefully opens the door to get in, but the driver says "I'll get in huge trouble if I carry passengers, so you will have to ride in the back. He opens the back of the truck which contains a large shipment of shiny black bowling balls. He helps the kid load up the bicycle, and heads to town.

He comes upon a weigh station and stops. The attendant walks up to him, tells him he is about 1,000 lb overweight and tells him he must examine the cargo. As the attendant walks around and opens the back of the truck, the driver is sweating bullets, knowing he's going to be fined or fired. Suddenly, he hears the door slam shut, and the attendant runs up to him eyes wide and screams "Go! Go! For god's sake, GO!" Confused, but relieved the driver takes off. The attendant's boss comes over screaming at the attendant "You'd better have a damn good reason for letting that guy go. What happened!"
The attendant replies "Boss, he was carrying a truckload of nigger eggs. One of them had already hatched, and had already stolen a bicycle!"
[+] 4 users Like beeglez's post
17-05-2014, 06:59 PM
(17-09-2012 01:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  As the title suggests, this thread is meant to be a place where you can post your favorite offensive jokes. I'm going to start off with the ones I've heard so far. If it's not your type of humour, kindly move on.

Damn! I wish I'd read this before I had the internal debate over whether my last joke was too offensive. I thought I'd heard offensive jokes before, but wow!
Well done sir or madam, well done! Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes beeglez's post