Offensive Joke Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
28-05-2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Offensive Joke Thread
Q: What is 6.9?

A: a great number ruined by a period

I've never worked out what the moral of Humpty Dumpty is. I can only think of 'don't sit on a wall if you're an egg.'

-Ricky Gervais
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
30-05-2014, 03:36 PM
As she lay there dozing next to me a voice inside my head kept saying, "Relax, you are not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients."

But another voice kept saying, "Howard...you're a veterinarian..." Dodgy

I've never worked out what the moral of Humpty Dumpty is. I can only think of 'don't sit on a wall if you're an egg.'

-Ricky Gervais
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
30-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Q: How can you tell if you're in a gay church?

A: Only half the congregation is kneeling.

-Ricky Gervais
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
31-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Not technically a joke, but... why don't they have midget basketball in the paralympic games? I think I'd watch that.
[+] 1 user Likes living thing's post
31-05-2014, 09:16 AM
Why don't they have Special Winter Olympics?

Imagine how much fun it would be to watch the bobsled event.

"Looks like the second pusher picked a bad day to not wear a helmet. Think he is gonna sit down before the tunnel?"

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
31-05-2014, 10:11 AM
(31-05-2014 09:16 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Why don't they have Special Winter Olympics?

Imagine how much fun it would be to watch the bobsled event.

"Looks like the second pusher picked a bad day to not wear a helmet. Think he is gonna sit down before the tunnel?"

Unsure but why would he take off his helmet before the event. I mean... Wasn't he already wearing one? Consider

"Good men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame" - War Doctor
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
31-05-2014, 02:58 PM
On the roof of a very tall building are four men; one is asian, one is mexican, one is black, and the last one is white. The asian walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and jumps off the roof. Next, the mexican walks to the ledge and also says, "This is for all my people" and then he jumps off the roof. Next is the black guy's turn. The black guy walks to the ledge and says, "This is for all my people" and then throws the white guy off the roof.

What’s Orange White and Very Beautiful? A WHITE BOY ON FIRE!

Why do so many white people get lost skiing? It’s hard to find them in the snow.

What does a white man do at the club? Pout while all the colored folk are bumpin’ & grindin’ with all of his fine white bitches.

[Image: get_some_by_addmedia-d78ip4k.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
[+] 4 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
31-05-2014, 06:16 PM
(31-05-2014 02:58 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  What does a white man do at the club? Pout while all the colored folk are bumpin’ & grindin’ with all of his fine white bitches.

Wait a minute...when did we start letting colored folk into clubs? Consider

-Ricky Gervais
31-05-2014, 06:18 PM
(31-05-2014 06:16 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 02:58 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  What does a white man do at the club? Pout while all the colored folk are bumpin’ & grindin’ with all of his fine white bitches.

Wait a minute...when did we start letting colored folk into clubs? Consider

He meant the nightclubs not the country clubs.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-05-2014, 06:23 PM
(31-05-2014 06:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(31-05-2014 06:16 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Wait a minute...when did we start letting colored folk into clubs? Consider

He meant the nightclubs not the country clubs.

Oh, I suppose that would make more sense.

-Ricky Gervais