Offensive Joke Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
01-02-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: Offensive Joke Thread
What do Pink Floyd and Princess Diana have in common?

Their biggest hit was the wall.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
04-02-2015, 08:04 PM
What is al-Qaeda's favorite football team?

The New York Jets.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
04-02-2015, 08:05 PM
How do you start an Ethiopian rave party?

Glue a piece of toast to the ceiling.

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
04-02-2015, 08:06 PM
What do you call a leper in a hot bath?

Porridge

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
04-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Yo momma so black, when she went to night school-teacher mark her absent!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
[+] 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post
05-02-2015, 08:54 PM
Little Susie's mom came home from work and asked Susie "How was your day? Did anything interesting happen?"

Susie said "The maid almost died today, and Daddy saved her life"

Mom said "Wow, I'm surprised Daddy didn't tell me. What happened?"

Susie said "I don't know what was wrong, but she was lying in bed with her legs up in the air shouting "Oh God, Oh God, I'm coming!" She'd probably have floated up to Heaven if Daddy hadn't been lying on top of her"
[+] 3 users Like beeglez's post
05-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Would it be going too far to post Electric Retard strips in here?

--------------------------

What happened to the drunk thirteen year old who fell asleep in front of the synagogue? She woke up with a heavy Jew on her. Tongue

They're now married with five kids. :/

(01-02-2015 05:29 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I heard a joke about Jonestown, but the punchline is too long.

All. The. Likes

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
05-02-2015, 09:32 PM
SAM, there is no too far in this thread. It's specifically for the most offensive of jokes. Folks don't like it, they can GTFO. Just stick to basic forum rules, you're all good Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
05-02-2015, 10:03 PM
(05-02-2015 09:32 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  SAM, there is no too far in this thread. It's specifically for the most offensive of jokes. Folks don't like it, they can GTFO. Just stick to basic forum rules, you're all good Thumbsup

I was talking more in terms of if people would find them funny but; OK.

[Image: 0001a.png]
[Image: 0001b.png]
[Image: 0001c.png]

[Image: 0011a.png]
[Image: 0011b.png]
[Image: 0011d.png]
[Image: 0011e.png]
[Image: 0011f.png]
[Image: 0011g.png]
[Image: 0011h.png]

[Image: 0014a.png]
[Image: 0014b.png]
[Image: 0014c.png]
[Image: 0014d.png]

The rest is worse: I advise you to not look it up.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
05-02-2015, 10:03 PM
(05-02-2015 09:26 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Would it be going too far to post Electric Retard strips in here?

I've done it before, Kinda wish I could find some of the better ones, like the full of that one comic where the guy gets pissed at the customer and shoves his face in the fryer.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."