Offensive Joke Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
05-02-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: Offensive Joke Thread
New post for the last strip. It didn't fit in the last one.

[Image: 0041c.png]
[Image: 0041d.png]
[Image: 0041h.png]

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
05-02-2015, 10:05 PM
I remember that one, the one your posted is missing a number of frames that established that most of the plane is Muslim as well as the explosion itself.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
05-02-2015, 10:11 PM
^I skipped some panels in an attempt to make the pacing better. (I was going to cut more from the school shooting one.) I was also going to post the "buggering baby Jesus" one but decided that it probably violated the forum rules.

(05-02-2015 10:03 PM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 09:26 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Would it be going too far to post Electric Retard strips in here?

I've done it before, Kinda wish I could find some of the better ones, like the full of that one comic where the guy gets pissed at the customer and shoves his face in the fryer.

Number 43

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
06-02-2015, 06:31 AM
(05-02-2015 10:03 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  The rest is worse: I advise you to not look it up.

This is the "Offensive Jokes Thread". Jokes are funny. That stuff? Not so much.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
06-02-2015, 12:50 PM
What do you call a guitarist who breaks up with his girlfriend?

Homeless

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
06-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Why do cops like pedophiles?

Because they drive slow in school zones.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
07-02-2015, 08:38 AM
[Image: Orange+juice+well_2e1d44_3808063.jpg]

I win.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 13 users Like earmuffs's post
10-02-2015, 07:38 PM

Laugh out load

[+] 10 users Like TheGulegon's post
10-02-2015, 07:47 PM
(06-02-2015 06:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-02-2015 10:03 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  The rest is worse: I advise you to not look it up.

This is the "Offensive Jokes Thread". Jokes are funny. That stuff? Not so much.

Yeah. That was basically my reaction. I regret posting it now.

10-02-2015, 07:58 PM
(10-02-2015 07:47 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(06-02-2015 06:31 AM)Chas Wrote:  This is the "Offensive Jokes Thread". Jokes are funny. That stuff? Not so much.

Yeah. That was basically my reaction. I regret posting it now.

Someone out there obviously finds it funny. Otherwise it wouldn't have been made. Don't let anyone bully you out of the offensive jokes thread. If you think it's funny, post it. If you don't think it's funny, but you get a laugh out of other people being offended by it, post it. There are jokes in here that are so fucking awful, traumatizing and not at all funny to me, but who gives a shit? It's the offensive jokes thread for a reason and we don't all laugh at the same ones.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 5 users Like Losty's post