Offensive Joke Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
10-02-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Offensive Joke Thread
The typical shit:
Jew joke:
What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?

Pizzas don't scream when burning in the oven.

Women joke:
What's the difference between a knife and a woman's argument?

The knife has a point

Islam joke:
How do you start a joke about Islam?

By looking over the shoulder first

Man joke:
What's the smartest thing a man can say?

"My wife says..."

Blonde jokes:
- Shrink asks the blonde - "Do you hear any abnormal voices or sounds inside your head"
-Blonde replies - "Yes, all the time"
- Shrink asks - "When"
- Blonde replies - "When I pick up the cellphone"

"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Blackout's post
11-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Offensive Joke Thread
I want this shirt. But I wouldn't make it home.

[Image: 35952999828268bb354cb253fa0201e5.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post
12-02-2015, 03:56 PM
I hope my wife is antivax, procircumcision, antiabortion or antigay so I can give her the verbal smackdown and not be spousal abuse

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 1 user Likes DemonicLemon's post
12-02-2015, 05:03 PM

[+] 4 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
12-02-2015, 08:23 PM
(10-02-2015 07:58 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 07:47 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Yeah. That was basically my reaction. I regret posting it now.

Someone out there obviously finds it funny. Otherwise it wouldn't have been made. Don't let anyone bully you out of the offensive jokes thread. If you think it's funny, post it. If you don't think it's funny, but you get a laugh out of other people being offended by it, post it. There are jokes in here that are so fucking awful, traumatizing and not at all funny to me, but who gives a shit? It's the offensive jokes thread for a reason and we don't all laugh at the same ones.

When did expressing an opinion become bullying? Consider

I must have missed the memo.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-02-2015, 08:43 PM
Oh bleh opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most people want to fuck them...is that how it goes?

You told him his joke didn't belong here. I said fuck that, post any joke you want here. Excuse my poor choice of wording.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
12-02-2015, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2015 09:32 PM by TheGulegon.)
(12-02-2015 08:43 PM)Losty Wrote:  Oh bleh opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most people want to fuck them...is that how it goes?

Big Grin

[Image: a05ba4e7a8d4a0abaaec2fcbeae3bcc910fcc574...4a40bf.jpg]

[+] 7 users Like TheGulegon's post
12-02-2015, 11:23 PM
I eat so much ass on airplanes they call me Skyrim.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
13-02-2015, 12:09 AM
The punchline is cuckold
I don't want to post something without a joke in it. So:
How does a nigger fake an orgasm?
He dumps a quart of warm yogurt on your wife's face.

(10-02-2015 07:58 PM)Losty Wrote:  
(10-02-2015 07:47 PM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  Yeah. That was basically my reaction. I regret posting it now.

Someone out there obviously finds it funny. Otherwise it wouldn't have been made. Don't let anyone bully you out of the offensive jokes thread. If you think it's funny, post it. If you don't think it's funny, but you get a laugh out of other people being offended by it, post it. There are jokes in here that are so fucking awful, traumatizing and not at all funny to me, but who gives a shit? It's the offensive jokes thread for a reason and we don't all laugh at the same ones.

Chas is fine. (Chas: You're fine.) I'm "bullying" myself out of it if nothing else.

Everything else is also fine. (Including you Losty. Thank you for your apoligia.)

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
16-02-2015, 10:13 PM
How do we know that Adam and Eve were white?

Have you ever tried to take a rib from a black man?

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 5 users Like Can_of_Beans's post