Offensive Joke Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
30-06-2013, 10:27 AM
RE: The offensive jokes thread
(29-06-2013 12:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why is it that offensive jokes are always the funnest kinds of jokes?
(not a joke, just wondering..)

Maybe because it is usually at the expense of someone else. When you put down group x which you don't belong to it simultaneously raises you up. Just a guess.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2013, 10:46 AM
(30-06-2013 10:27 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(29-06-2013 12:41 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Why is it that offensive jokes are always the funnest kinds of jokes?

Maybe because it is usually at the expense of someone else. When you put down group x which you don't belong to it simultaneously raises you up. Just a guess.

I dunno. I'm of Irish heritage, and the jokes are easily made. I find them all hilarious. Tongue

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
30-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Why do girls wear makeup and perfume?

Because they're ugly and smell bad! Tongue

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
30-06-2013, 11:01 AM
I like 'offensive' jokes because 'light' humour is just lame. I don't want to know why the chicken crossed the road, I want to know what the difference between a Mexican and a rat is (Mexicans reproduce faster). Also, I find people taking offense at the jokes funny itself, because there is no reason to be offended by them. To be offended you have to take it seriously, and a joke is the one thing you never take seriously.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
30-06-2013, 11:09 AM
Jesus walks up to the bar at an inn and lays three nails on the counter.

"Can you put me up for the night?"

[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
30-06-2013, 11:57 AM
(30-06-2013 11:01 AM)Elesjei Wrote:  I like 'offensive' jokes because 'light' humour is just lame. I don't want to know why the chicken crossed the road, I want to know what the difference between a Mexican and a rat is (Mexicans reproduce faster). Also, I find people taking offense at the jokes funny itself, because there is no reason to be offended by them. To be offended you have to take it seriously, and a joke is the one thing you never take seriously.

Why did the pervert cross the road? Cause his dick was stuck in the chicken.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-06-2013, 03:01 PM
(30-06-2013 11:57 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 11:01 AM)Elesjei Wrote:  I like 'offensive' jokes because 'light' humour is just lame. I don't want to know why the chicken crossed the road, I want to know what the difference between a Mexican and a rat is (Mexicans reproduce faster). Also, I find people taking offense at the jokes funny itself, because there is no reason to be offended by them. To be offended you have to take it seriously, and a joke is the one thing you never take seriously.

Why did the pervert cross the road? Cause his dick was stuck in the chicken.

God, I haven't heard that one in a decade! Haha! Big Grin

01-07-2013, 09:47 AM
(30-06-2013 10:27 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  

But that doesn't explain why I laugh my ass off at offensive gay jokes.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
01-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Well, I dunno then, maybe saying controversial and inappropriate things are just fun cause we are doing something that isn't widely approved of. Rebelling is fun. That's my next best guess. Anyhow, I fucking love your new sig muffs.

01-07-2013, 03:46 PM
(01-07-2013 09:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-06-2013 10:27 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Maybe because it is usually at the expense of someone else. When you put down group x which you don't belong to it simultaneously raises you up. Just a guess.

But that doesn't explain why I laugh my ass off at offensive gay jokes.

Because you are an offensive gay guy? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post