Ya know what's offensive? Earmuffs. Big Grin

If you don't take it, they can't give it. :/

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Offensive?
Fucking Earmuffs.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
09-11-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: Offensive?
wtf!?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
09-11-2012, 07:49 PM
I support HoC on this one.

Damn rag-tag monopoly maker.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-11-2012, 08:03 PM
Offensive?
Yup.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
09-11-2012, 09:43 PM
[Image: 128823733865799914.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
12-11-2012, 04:46 AM
Everyone can just SUCK MY BALLS!

Yes, it is everything a young Christian mind is suppose to fear and hate, but it is also the only show that shows the truth about human nature and stupid things we do every day. Through their offenses, they show you how you are wrong in your every day life. Those that do not find it offensive, did not find themselves in the story. Those that find themselves in the story, are better off to start changing their life, than to become offended and start nagging against the makers of the cartoon.

Screw u guys, I'm not going home yet...

Oh, and Kikko, you're a towel!

P.S.
I've been watching SP from the first time they started coming out and I patiently wait every new episode as it comes out. A lot of show are great, but not one show is this good in criticizing human society. To criticize someone you have to break some eggs...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
21-11-2012, 04:35 PM
Is South Park offensive? Sure, I suppose it is; however, I don't think that anyone should be offended by it.
It's the same argument that if someone goes to a comedy club for a night of laughter, hears a comedian tell a joke about gay people (just an example, could be anything else), and then finds it offensive, is it justified for the listener to be offended and/or angry? In my opinion that person doesn't have a justifiable reason to be angry at a comedian for offending them. When you go to a comedy club, there's an understanding that any topic could be covered, and that it's a comedian's job to say hyperbolic statements which narrowly walk the line of acceptability.
This same rule is applied to South Park. It's filled with offensive material, but that's it's goal. By watching the show, you're accepting the notion that this is a safe zone of aggressive comedy which lasts 30 minutes. If it's too much, there are hundreds of other channels to choose from.
27-11-2012, 04:56 AM
This explains it all...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwcZ6zt-RsN_P_iPgnWrM...MwkTRvgmtN]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
01-12-2012, 04:28 PM
I learned the other day that 'earmuffs' is an item on the menu at Moe's Southwest Grill (the name is misleading...it's a fast-food faux-mexi place but they happen to use all fresh ingredients and so can charge more).

Here:
http://www.moes.com/food/
Quote:[b]The Earmuffs burrito bowl is served with your choice of protein, seasoned rice, beans, shredded cheese, pico de gallo and handmade guacamole. Protein options include 100% sirloin grass-fed steak, all-natural chicken breast, grain-fed pulled pork, ground beef or organic tofu. Moe's offers 20+ fresh, free ingredients that can be added to any menu item, and every meal includes free chips and salsa!
[/b]

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Percepticon's post