Official Can_of_Beans Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2016, 07:01 PM
Official Can_of_Beans Thread
Here we can discuss what jokes and quotes he posts, which brands of beans he indulges in, how gaseous the results are, urge him to post only here instead of all over the forum, whatever. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Chas's post
25-02-2016, 07:38 PM
RE: Official Can_of_Beans Thread
(25-02-2016 07:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  Here we can discuss what jokes and quotes he posts, which brands of beans he indulges in, how gaseous the results are, urge him to post only here instead of all over the forum, whatever. Big Grin

This is probably a good time to introduce the future Mrs. Beans. Sadly, I won't be posting here very much because, well, we're in love. Heart Tongue

[Image: ZsfdCSN.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 12 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
25-02-2016, 07:40 PM
(25-02-2016 07:38 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 07:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  Here we can discuss what jokes and quotes he posts, which brands of beans he indulges in, how gaseous the results are, urge him to post only here instead of all over the forum, whatever. Big Grin

This is probably a good time to introduce the future Mrs. Beans. Sadly, I won't be posting here very much because, well, we're in love. Heart Tongue

She must be The Bean Queen.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
25-02-2016, 07:41 PM

This made me laugh out loud. Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
25-02-2016, 09:01 PM

FIRST DIBS ON THE BEANS IN THAT VALLEY! BlBlBlBl! Tongue

ps, congratulations!
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
25-02-2016, 11:27 PM
(25-02-2016 07:40 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 07:38 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  This is probably a good time to introduce the future Mrs. Beans. Sadly, I won't be posting here very much because, well, we're in love. Heart Tongue

She must be The Bean Queen.

She must have bean

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-02-2016, 11:48 PM
[Image: 8550C093-29DC-4836-9D51-78C0B23CF4CE.jpg]

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
26-02-2016, 12:03 AM
(25-02-2016 11:48 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  [Image: 8550C093-29DC-4836-9D51-78C0B23CF4CE.jpg]

Is that Roger Daltrey?

And if so, why?

Huh

I nearly wrote "has bean Roger Daltrey" but that would have bean mean.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
26-02-2016, 12:18 AM
When I was a leader in the BSA back in the '90s, we went on a camp out where one of the boys consumed a can of baked beans. I don't know the volume, but it appeared to be about a foot tall and 6 inches in diameter. Anyone who knows what size those cans actually are can feel free to chime in. He ate the whole thing, and I will have to say that if we had been sleeping in a Quonset hut, we would have died either from asphyxiation or as a result of ignition of the gas. The amount of emitted gas was unbelievable. It wasn't as big what MSBB posted, tho.
26-02-2016, 12:21 AM

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post