Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
15-01-2015, 06:07 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
My daughter's mother-in-law moved in with them last September. Son-in-law and daughter like the herb, a lot. They go outside or in the garage to for a quick hit thinking they are safe in doing that. MIL started mentioning there must be a skunk around because she smelled something every so often.

Imagine how happy they were when a neighbor got a picture of a skunk in their back yard. Yes

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
15-01-2015, 08:48 AM
(14-01-2015 11:02 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  So...question, Stark. Is using a vaporizer indoors safe if you have kids in the house? Of course not in front of them, but after they go to bed is it cool to do it? It's risky to smoke outdoors where I'm at, even at night because the flash of the lighter and the unavoidable coughing makes it so conspicuous. But I can't smoke out the car (still stinks in the morning when I go to work), and have no garage or available sort of out house.

I'd love to be able to try and quell my drinking by herbage, but it's too much of a hassle to get high. If I could vape and know that it's safe that would be the bee's knees, but I'm not sure if I should.

From what I know vaping is safe. It would also be a solution for Anjele's daughter - you can't smell it.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
15-01-2015, 10:03 AM
I agree with Dom. Vaping is safe and leaves almost no smell. It will leave a little lingering smell if you vape hot like I do, but even then the smell dissipates, and it's very mild to begin with if at all. As for kids, I can't say for sure, only because I've never actually seen any studies. But in my opinion, I think vaping is the best route if you have kids in the house. I'd just suggest a separate room...because you can't be too careful.

Have you considered edibles? It doesn't get any more discrete than eating a brownie or swallowing a cannacap.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
15-01-2015, 01:32 PM
(15-01-2015 10:03 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I agree with Dom. Vaping is safe and leaves almost no smell. It will leave a little lingering smell if you vape hot like I do, but even then the smell dissipates, and it's very mild to begin with if at all. As for kids, I can't say for sure, only because I've never actually seen any studies. But in my opinion, I think vaping is the best route if you have kids in the house. I'd just suggest a separate room...because you can't be too careful.

Have you considered edibles? It doesn't get any more discrete than eating a brownie or swallowing a cannacap.

Cannacaps? Didn't know they existed.

I can't wait til July, when all the stores open here. I'm so going to binge for a while...

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
15-01-2015, 01:47 PM
(15-01-2015 01:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 10:03 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I agree with Dom. Vaping is safe and leaves almost no smell. It will leave a little lingering smell if you vape hot like I do, but even then the smell dissipates, and it's very mild to begin with if at all. As for kids, I can't say for sure, only because I've never actually seen any studies. But in my opinion, I think vaping is the best route if you have kids in the house. I'd just suggest a separate room...because you can't be too careful.

Cannacaps? Didn't know they existed.

I can't wait til July, when all the stores open here. I'm so going to binge for a while...

Well, I call them cannacaps.

1. Mix cannabis oil with grapeseed/olive/canola/whatever oil at approx 40/60.

2. Fill gel caps from your local health food store.

3. Find somewhere comfortable to sit down.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post
15-01-2015, 01:55 PM
(15-01-2015 01:47 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(15-01-2015 01:32 PM)Dom Wrote:  Cannacaps? Didn't know they existed.

Well, I call them cannacaps.

1. Mix cannabis oil with grapeseed/olive/canola/whatever oil at approx 40/60.

2. Fill gel caps from your local health food store.

3. Find somewhere comfortable to sit down.

Hmmm ... Consider I'm thinking my personal favorite delicacy: peanut butter on toasted pumpernickel ... with a hint of cannabis oil.

Ha! I'd never leave the house!! Tongue

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
21-01-2015, 06:16 PM
High Times gets

Looks like Mr. Woof's been up to no good.

#sigh
27-01-2015, 01:26 PM
Silly question:

Is one allowed to smoke weed in the room where one grows weed and will that turn the weed into cannibal-weed?

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-01-2015, 01:41 PM
I guess it's been almost 30 years since I quit smoking weed.......

No real reason that I quit - I just figured alcohol was enough. Plus, alcohol didn't make me want to eat everything in sight......

I did bum a joint off a buddy a few years back and tried toking up and watching a movie. It hit me kind of weird so I only smoked half...... I tried it again days later, and same thing. Just didn't like the buzz anymore.

I gave up cigarettes too - 13 years ago - after over 20 years, and up to 2 packs (Camel filters) a day. Once and a while I feel the urge - and promptly beat it down. Quitting toking was waaaayy easier than quitting smoking --- and cigarettes are what's legal.

Go figure that out....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-01-2015, 02:32 PM
I can spend days without weed, without alcohol, even without cigarettes, but take away my morning cup of coffee and I'll go nuts.

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post