Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
28-03-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
I made some Green Dragon. They should call it Bearded Dragon 'cause here's how I feel.

[Image: dragon.jpg]

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-03-2015, 05:26 PM
Never been a fan of the idea of mixing weed and booze. Booze is a depressant, weed makes you happy.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
28-03-2015, 05:29 PM
(28-03-2015 05:26 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Never been a fan of the idea of mixing weed and booze. Booze is a depressant, weed makes you happy.

i th i nk it' s mor e lik e an eli xir but nnnnnnnn oot suuuurrr e yyyyyyyyeeet.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Nice

So many cats, so few good recipes.
02-04-2015, 11:03 AM
Just going to go on record here and say I support the use and legalization of cannibis. All things in moderation of course, but I would have a bit here and there were it legal in Nebraska.

The essence of life is statistical improbability on a colossal scale.
10-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Newsflash:

If anyone knows anyone who grows the stuff, please let them know that ...

First Church of Cannabis takes advantage of Indiana’s new ‘religious freedom’ law

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
16-04-2015, 05:46 PM
I have a friend that has fibromialgia and she has failed all other meds she is finally getting relief with cannibus. My question is she lives in a state where it is not legal. Does anyone have any suggestions please and thank u.
16-04-2015, 07:02 PM
(16-04-2015 05:46 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I have a friend that has fibromialgia and she has failed all other meds she is finally getting relief with cannibus. My question is she lives in a state where it is not legal. Does anyone have any suggestions please and thank u.

Move to colorado or another state that has legalised marijuana, unfortunately that is the only solution right now.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
16-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Just a couple more months and recreational weed will be legal where I live - yeah!

Smokin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-04-2015, 08:53 PM
(16-04-2015 07:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-04-2015 05:46 PM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I have a friend that has fibromialgia and she has failed all other meds she is finally getting relief with cannibus. My question is she lives in a state where it is not legal. Does anyone have any suggestions please and thank u.

Move to colorado or another state that has legalised marijuana, unfortunately that is the only solution right now.

She wants too but her husband says no. Idk I think he should move her there
[+] 1 user Likes purpledaisies's post