Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
17-05-2015, 03:18 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
The other night at work we had 2 or 3 blunts going seemed like once I hit one and passed I was handed one. We were feeling very good. Of course it was dead so that was all we did waiting for customers. Lol
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Yey, recreational Marijuana became legal here today. I never thought I'd see the day.

ClapBanana_zorroClap

Smokin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
01-07-2015, 08:37 PM
(01-07-2015 07:49 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yey, recreational Marijuana became legal here today. I never thought I'd see the day.

ClapBanana_zorroClap

Smokin

Woo hoo! Grats! Got your garden ready? It'll mostly be homegrown stuff and not retail there right? Or maybe I'm thinking of D.C. Consider

Meanwhile, me in Iowa
[Image: Br-e_JyCUAEUBtB.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
02-07-2015, 07:11 AM
Too late to plant outside. And the medical dispensaries will likely open up to recreational users next month. However, there is no lack of weed around here. People are giving it away in the streets and one of the dispensaries has been giving it away all day yesterday.

Smokin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
03-07-2015, 07:11 PM
(01-07-2015 07:49 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yey, recreational Marijuana became legal here today. I never thought I'd see the day.

ClapBanana_zorroClap

Smokin

Dom, do you live in Oregon? I didn't know that. What part of Oregon do you occupy?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
03-07-2015, 08:46 PM
(03-07-2015 07:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

ClapBanana_zorroClap

Smokin

Dom, do you live in Oregon? I didn't know that. What part of Oregon do you occupy?

The southern part Smile A small portion of it anyway. Smile

03-07-2015, 09:08 PM
(03-07-2015 08:46 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-07-2015 07:11 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Dom, do you live in Oregon? I didn't know that. What part of Oregon do you occupy?

The southern part Smile A small portion of it anyway. Smile

I didn't know you lived in Oregon. For some reason I thought you lived back east. Sometime later this summer I'm headed down to Ashland to catch a couple of shows. I live in Portland.

Anyway, if there's any kind of a domino effect California should be next to approve marijuana. That would make the entire West Coast of the US marijuana-legal.
Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
04-07-2015, 05:55 AM
I hadn't thought of that. CA is kind of shell shocked from when the feds messed with their medical weed.

04-07-2015, 12:20 PM
Interesting.

http://www.thestonerscookbook.com/articl...nnabutter/

Quote:Sure, we all love the smell of marijuana. And sure, a lot of us love the taste of marijuana. But what if a cannabis chef was able to completely mask the smell of marijuana and create a tasteless cannabutter? Well, a cannabis chef has.

Interesting, has a how-to video.

04-07-2015, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 04:52 PM by GirlyMan.)
Juicing the leaves
So I know that it requires heat to turn THCA into THC and juicing the raw leaves don't generate much heat. But what if I juiced them and then simmered the juice with some grain alcohol or vodka? That should make for some strange brew, yes?

(03-07-2015 09:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Sometime later this summer I'm headed down to Ashland to catch a couple of shows. I live in Portland.

Going to the Shakespeare festival huh. My son went to school in Ashland, moved back east with his brood of 6 and is now moving bask to Portland. I found Ashland's nudity laws kind of peculiar. They held a referendum to not allow nudity within 500 feet of an elementary school and it failed. The nude old lady taking her morning walk didn't bother me, but my boy's nude neighbors riding their bikes and waving did. Good God man, not only are you gonna get hemorrhoids and prostatitis you're gonna be buying new seats like every week. And for the Love of God don't donate your old ones to charity. Burn them in the pits of hell.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post