Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
14-11-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(14-11-2015 07:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 06:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  This podcast is a late night favorite of mine! Thumbsup

Doug is super fun Big Grin I'm also a movie lover, so I listen to his Doug Loves Movies, and Doug Loves Minis podcast too.

Have you seen "Doug Dynasty" on Netflix? It's fun too!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-11-2015, 11:56 PM
(14-11-2015 10:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 07:03 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Doug is super fun Big Grin I'm also a movie lover, so I listen to his Doug Loves Movies, and Doug Loves Minis podcast too.

Have you seen "Doug Dynasty" on Netflix? It's fun too!

I have! In fact it was recommended for me on Netflix maybe a year ago. I watched it, and that's how I got introduced to Doug. Been binging on podcasts and Getting Doug since then Smokin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
15-11-2015, 12:30 AM
(14-11-2015 11:56 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 10:57 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Have you seen "Doug Dynasty" on Netflix? It's fun too!

I have! In fact it was recommended for me on Netflix maybe a year ago. I watched it, and that's how I got introduced to Doug. Been binging on podcasts and Getting Doug since then Smokin

Nice! I've been a fan since Super High Me. I haven't listened to Doug Loves Movies, but mostly because I forget to check it out Smokin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-11-2015, 12:51 AM
(15-11-2015 12:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 11:56 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I have! In fact it was recommended for me on Netflix maybe a year ago. I watched it, and that's how I got introduced to Doug. Been binging on podcasts and Getting Doug since then Smokin

Nice! I've been a fan since Super High Me. I haven't listened to Doug Loves Movies, but mostly because I forget to check it out Smokin

You have to check it out! Especially if you like movies. Him plus comedian friends, move trivia, and movie talk. It's a good time Thumbsup

Now for one of my favs:

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
15-11-2015, 01:43 AM
(15-11-2015 12:51 AM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 12:30 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Nice! I've been a fan since Super High Me. I haven't listened to Doug Loves Movies, but mostly because I forget to check it out Smokin

You have to check it out! Especially if you like movies. Him plus comedian friends, move trivia, and movie talk. It's a good time Thumbsup

Now for one of my favs:

Dude! That's totally one of my faves! I've watched it twice. Usually Todd Glass is super annoying, but I loved how Sarah (my love) treated him. <3

~Izel
15-11-2015, 10:30 AM
Well... lookit what the cat dragged in. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2015, 11:10 AM
(15-11-2015 10:30 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Well... lookit what the cat dragged in. Tongue

Yabut, who am I?

~Izel
24-11-2015, 05:14 AM
Anyone feeling extra adventurous this Thanksgiving?

This recipe will guarantee a peaceful time around the holiday table!

Weed Infused Turkey

Noms!
Drooling

~Izel
24-11-2015, 05:25 AM
(24-11-2015 05:14 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Anyone feeling extra adventurous this Thanksgiving?

This recipe will guarantee a peaceful time around the holiday table!

Weed Infused Turkey

Noms!
Drooling

Ha! Perhaps one of the few times families can "mellow out" on disruptive issues with their secular friends.

Blush
DJ

Live Better...Help Often....Wonder More
[+] 1 user Likes OhDannyBoy's post
27-11-2015, 08:25 PM
White Widow. The strain so good even my eyeballs feel high. Smokin

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post