Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
25-02-2016, 05:18 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
Here the police held a public meeting the other day where they explained the new laws and also instructed people on how to grow it properly, and how to extract hash oil properly.

The police giving people lessons on how to grow it and how to process it - I never thought I'd see the day.

They will repeat the session too, they say it was a huge success and they want to make sure the info is available to all. Smokin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
25-02-2016, 05:31 PM
(25-02-2016 05:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  Here the police held a public meeting the other day where they explained the new laws and also instructed people on how to grow it properly, and how to extract hash oil properly.

The police giving people lessons on how to grow it and how to process it - I never thought I'd see the day.

They will repeat the session too, they say it was a huge success and they want to make sure the info is available to all. Smokin

Extracting the hash oil is the biggest safety concern. Oh and then there's making wax. Fires can easily occur if you don't know what the fuck you are doing. Popo looking out for the safety of the community. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-02-2016, 06:20 PM
(25-02-2016 05:31 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Extracting the hash oil is the biggest safety concern. Oh and then there's making wax. Fires can easily occur if you don't know what the fuck you are doing. Popo looking out for the safety of the community. Thumbsup

Yes, and it warms the cockles of my heart. Shy

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-02-2016, 07:24 PM
Can't wait to see it happen here where I live. Any day now. Smile

Wait a minute, I'm in Kansas....

Right next to Colorado. So close, yet so far. Facepalm

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
26-02-2016, 12:00 PM
Let me now extol the virtues of the CO2 Vape Pen:

THC Extract, you make me feel kind of funny
Like climbing the rope in gym class affects my tummy.
Ativas is the brand that is Sativa spelled backwards.
The one that when I take a hoot I'm launched spacewards.
Better than a cup of coffee, but sadly much more money.

Some extract oil with solvents like butane
But Ativas uses CO2 by which the THC they obtain
The vape pen provides a high from the pure medicinal oil
Only could be surpassed by fucking a virginal girl.
Oh THC, my raging mind you do tame.

Thank you. I'll be here all weekend. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
26-02-2016, 01:15 PM
I much prefer a lighter high that lets me be active. If I smoke something heavy, I never make it out the door.

But outside my door is what I enjoy so much - the garden and wilderness around me. With a lighter high, I go out there and stroll around and all the colors and scents and bird songs and critters are so pleasant to experience. I just soak it all in. And much of the year there is something sweet to eat out there - all kinds of berries and grapes and other fruit.... I am so glad I planted fruit when I moved here. Perfectly ripe and sun warmed - yum!

My very own Garden of Eden - apples and snakes and all. Tongue

Anyway, are there any specific varieties anyone can recommend for that kind of use?

26-02-2016, 02:02 PM
(26-02-2016 01:15 PM)Dom Wrote:  I much prefer a lighter high that lets me be active. If I smoke something heavy, I never make it out the door.

But outside my door is what I enjoy so much - the garden and wilderness around me. With a lighter high, I go out there and stroll around and all the colors and scents and bird songs and critters are so pleasant to experience. I just soak it all in. And much of the year there is something sweet to eat out there - all kinds of berries and grapes and other fruit.... I am so glad I planted fruit when I moved here. Perfectly ripe and sun warmed - yum!

Anyway, are there any specific varieties anyone can recommend for that kind of use?

If you can find Kali Mist, that's a good one.

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/kali-mist

Sativa strains are supposed to be more of an energetic high than Indica, but I've found your mileage may vary. For what you're describing, Dom, it probably wouldn't take more than a couple of puffs to last you a while. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-02-2016, 02:51 PM
(26-02-2016 02:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(26-02-2016 01:15 PM)Dom Wrote:  I much prefer a lighter high that lets me be active. If I smoke something heavy, I never make it out the door.

If you can find Kali Mist, that's a good one.

https://www.leafly.com/sativa/kali-mist

Sativa strains are supposed to be more of an energetic high than Indica, but I've found your mileage may vary. For what you're describing, Dom, it probably wouldn't take more than a couple of puffs to last you a while. Smile

Thanks. Cool website. Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-03-2016, 12:43 PM
Laugh of the day:

My microwave caught on fire so the maintaince man came to replace it. We were talking and I mentioned that when I cook the smoke alarms likes to go off?

He said "don't worry about it everyone does it, although it mainly because they're smoking pot". Lmao
[+] 3 users Like purpledaisies's post
01-03-2016, 05:57 PM
My state is so stupid! Angry

http://m.kcci.com/news/breaking-the-law-...%2BContent

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta