Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
15-06-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(15-06-2016 06:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I made a legal purchase in Colorado over the weekend. What a dream! Big Grin

Feels nice, doesn't it? Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
15-06-2016, 08:14 PM
(15-06-2016 07:06 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(15-06-2016 06:07 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I made a legal purchase in Colorado over the weekend. What a dream! Big Grin

Feels nice, doesn't it? Smile

It really does. I told the guy that I liked a certain strain, he said it was his #1 favorite and had some good suggestions for me. I got some candy too! Can't wait until I can do that here!!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 4 users Like Smercury44's post
15-06-2016, 08:27 PM
(15-06-2016 08:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I got some candy too!

Candy is good. I'm holding out for cannabacon. Or cannasteak...

Consider

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
24-06-2016, 06:16 PM

Why you no take pics? Angry
Tongue

(15-06-2016 08:14 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I got some candy too! Can't wait until I can do that here!!

We all want to see Smerk's first Rocky Mountain high! Wink
Hug Heart

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
17-07-2016, 09:41 PM
I find this interesting and telling.

[Image: pot_prescriptions4.png&w=1484]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk...marijuana/

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-08-2016, 12:16 PM
Bought some spacecake a few days ago. I had a bad experience a few years ago. Gonna retry tonight.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
19-08-2016, 12:19 PM
(19-08-2016 12:16 PM)Caveman Wrote:  Bought some spacecake a few days ago. I had a bad experience a few years ago. Gonna retry tonight.

Make sure to dose extra low the first time. Even if you don't feel much, you usually need some three times or so to feel much, unless you overdose, which you want to avoid. Overdosing is not harmful, it just makes you sleepy and is a waste of your cake.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
25-08-2016, 02:29 PM
Can you believe we finally went to despensery.

We need to relax and figured it was high time we checked out those joints. We got a few different strains and plan on weeding out what we like.

Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-08-2016, 02:54 PM
(25-08-2016 02:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can you believe we finally went to despensery.

We need to relax and figured it was high time we checked out those joints. We got a few different strains and plan on weeding out what we like.

Tongue

I see what you did there. Cool

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
25-08-2016, 04:14 PM
(25-08-2016 02:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-08-2016 02:29 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Can you believe we finally went to despensery.

Tongue

I see what you did there. Cool

You beat me to it! Big Grin