Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
09-09-2016, 11:29 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
The Mrs heathen scored a couple buds from her brother, it's been a bit since we actually had good stuff to relax with. It seems like forever since I've been high.

Started my vacation today, it's been a long time coming. I got shit to do around the house while I'm off, including some relaxing. Hope to get plenty of both done in the next nine days.

But it is excellent to start it out on a high note. Cheers brothers and sisters. Cool

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like evenheathen's post
10-09-2016, 01:14 AM
I think my first vacation next year will be to my neighboring state, Colorado. I've put it off since the legalization - mostly to avoid the crowds. Besides, I already have really good shit at my disposal. Not that I regularly partake.
I miss the Rockies - haven't been for several years. Be nice to get back to my teenage stomping ground.

Frankly, I don't see "legalization" to be any different from the atmosphere of the 70s.
Good times. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
15-09-2016, 02:05 PM
Wish the UK would hurry up and legalise it already.
[+] 1 user Likes Lucipurr's post
21-01-2017, 09:30 PM
Where can I get scooby snax?? I'm really interested.
09-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Cannabinoids remove plaque-forming Alzheimer’s proteins from brain cells

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
09-03-2017, 02:08 PM
(09-03-2017 12:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Cannabinoids remove plaque-forming Alzheimer’s proteins from brain cells

Yes, I saw this a few months ago and excitedly tried to advise someone about this new development. In turn, I was advised that I was ignorant and just everyone to be a druggy. fucking asshole Dodgy

So, as far as I can tell this research will be all for nothing unless, they also develop a crowbar to open up people's minds to the fact that they've been brainwashed with propaganda for the better part of a century.

Anyone who has ever experienced Alzheimer-dementia within their family or among friends, knows what this can mean. There is hope. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-03-2017, 03:06 PM
I'm permanentely stoned without smoking weed since 2012.

I don't know who I have to thank for it, but I spread around a general thanks-a-lot to all who could be a suspect by posting this tune:

Working in the Coal Mine - Lee Dorsey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dy2tuF915E
18-04-2017, 03:10 PM
Oh, Canada...

Canada unveils plan to legalize pot

List of private companies by State ready to roll (punny huh?) Smokin
[Image: firstequity.png]

Thing is I haven’t smoked weed in 30 years. Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
25-04-2017, 05:16 AM
I haven't smoked it in years, but I did enjoy it. I can't roll a blunt to save my life though, and often have to get others to do it for me.

I do wish the UK would sort it self out, as we seem to be ones just not really even talking about the possibility of legalizing. Not that this would stop you getting it, if you know where to look. I suffer with anxiety, so my thought process is, it might chill me out a bit lol.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
25-04-2017, 05:43 AM
Speaking of cannabis, Imma get me a sack. Can hardly wait. I got that ME:A multiplayer that I've been avoiding cause I suck and I hate letting the team down but soon I'll be too stoned to care. Smokin

(25-04-2017 05:16 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  I can't roll a blunt to save my life though, and often have to get others to do it for me.

Buddy!

Smoked at least a pound that way, being the one who rolls. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user