Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
25-04-2017, 05:49 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
As the good book says, "he who hath rolled it, shall smoke thine green" Big Grin

Yeah, I'm really in the mood for a smoke myself, need to sort that out.

"Whatever you say, Stone Cold Steve Austin." - Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2017, 05:53 AM
(25-04-2017 05:49 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  As the good book says, "he who hath rolled it, shall smoke thine green" Big Grin

Ain't Amsterdam like a train ride away? What's the hold up? Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
25-04-2017, 06:13 AM
(25-04-2017 05:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 05:49 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  As the good book says, "he who hath rolled it, shall smoke thine green" Big Grin

Ain't Amsterdam like a train ride away? What's the hold up? Tongue

I think I read they passed a law against cannabis tourism. Made it harder to buy for travelers.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
25-04-2017, 06:56 AM
(25-04-2017 06:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 05:53 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Ain't Amsterdam like a train ride away? What's the hold up? Tongue

I think I read they passed a law against cannabis tourism. Made it harder to buy for travelers.
I had heard a similar thing, although I don't think it's enforced as heavily as you may expect, I know a few people who went this year and said it's pretty much the same as it always was.

Alas, I've never been, but its on the list of places to visit. May make a long weekend out of it soon Thumbsup

25-04-2017, 07:00 AM
(25-04-2017 06:56 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(25-04-2017 06:13 AM)Dom Wrote:  I think I read they passed a law against cannabis tourism. Made it harder to buy for travelers.
I had heard a similar thing, although I don't think it's enforced as heavily as you may expect, I know a few people who went this year and said it's pretty much the same as it always was.

Alas, I've never been, but its on the list of places to visit. May make a long weekend out of it soon Thumbsup

Amsterdam is definitely worth a trip! I love the place.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
25-04-2017, 07:07 AM
I was actually invited to go around 2 months ago, although I didn't have a passport! [Mine had expired about 4 years ago, never renewed it lol].

I've managed to sort that out now, so soon as I can afford it, I'll be doing a go.

[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
27-04-2017, 07:26 AM
I didn't know about this thread.

I've recently been diagnosed with MS and have been looking at using cannabis for medical reasons. I don't smoke or get high. I was wondering about buying a medipen but would like to know first if cannabis has any effect on me. When I puffed on joints passed to me by friends back in 1997 all it did was make me feel drowsy for 20 minutes and give me pins and needles, which is basically the effect that MS had on me.

I am on the lookout to buy raw cannabis leaves and blend them into my smoothies. This shouldn't get me high but should give me more cannabinoids apparently. Or maybe I need to get high? I don't know. The main symptoms that I am left with is a sense of buoyancy in my arms, some tightness in my hands, a lack of motor co-ordination and pain when touching stuff. Unfortunately I need to start a new job next Tuesday and when writing this post, had to correct every single word.
27-04-2017, 08:10 AM
(27-04-2017 07:26 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I didn't know about this thread.

I've recently been diagnosed with MS and have been looking at using cannabis for medical reasons. I don't smoke or get high. I was wondering about buying a medipen but would like to know first if cannabis has any effect on me. When I puffed on joints passed to me by friends back in 1997 all it did was make me feel drowsy for 20 minutes and give me pins and needles, which is basically the effect that MS had on me.

I am on the lookout to buy raw cannabis leaves and blend them into my smoothies. This shouldn't get me high but should give me more cannabinoids apparently. Or maybe I need to get high? I don't know. The main symptoms that I am left with is a sense of buoyancy in my arms, some tightness in my hands, a lack of motor co-ordination and pain when touching stuff. Unfortunately I need to start a new job next Tuesday and when writing this post, had to correct every single word.

The leaves don't have much CBD or THC. In the US you can legally buy CBD hemp oil with only trace levels of THC. Don'tknow about other countries. Don't know anything about MS but if it's an inflammatory disease then megadosing curcumin might be a worth a shot too.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-04-2017, 08:36 AM
(27-04-2017 07:26 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I didn't know about this thread.

My friend with MS does smoke it - she does not care for being high either. She smokes it before taking a nap...or when she has a bad flare up and stays home anyway that day. She described the buoyancy and tightness as recurring often, the rest very rarely. But everyone is different.... She also takes some herbal remedies (I think for 50 years now) -and no prescribed meds. Would you like me to ask her what exactly she does?

27-04-2017, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2017 12:38 PM by kim.)
Vape, people - vape! Smoking will just kill your lungs.

Besides, if you have CDB oil, it is often produced for sublingual use - that is your best delivery system and the same goes with THC. Thumbsup

THC is the stuff that gets you high but will also help you deal with the pain. CDB, among other things, boosts the immune system.

Many like to concoct their own mixtures - three parts CDB and two parts THC - it can suit personal needs.

You are in Germany, right Matilda? You can have CDB hemp oils delivered to your door!

Heart

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein