Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
27-04-2017, 01:35 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
Afraid I'm no longer in Germany but Scotland, alongside Canada it is the MS capital of the world due to lack of sunlight and bad diet, although my diet was never that bad. I don't want to smoke as I am trying to live as healthily as possible. I've gone vegan + fish to fight the MS, also reducing my intake of saturated fat as much as possible.

You don't just need to worry about lesions from demylination of nerves though in MS, but also neuro-atrophy as your brain matter shrinks away. Cannabis has some neuro-protective effects apparently. Stress also exacerbates MS because the immune system causes inflammation in response so getting high might help me. I'm considering vaping though as well as adding non psychotropic cannabis to my smoothies. Smoking just hurts my throat. So I am open to vaping but never having been a smoker know nothing about it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
27-04-2017, 02:04 PM
There are vapes that use oil and others that use the herb itself. I like the herb because you know what you are vaping, you never know for sure when you use oil for vaping.

My vape looks like the one in this pic: https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=...ajaxhist=0

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
18-05-2017, 04:04 AM
It's all purply and shit.

[Image: OAD2Kj6.jpg?1]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-05-2017, 06:54 AM
(18-05-2017 04:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's all purply and shit.

[Image: OAD2Kj6.jpg?1]

Thumbsup Drooling

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-05-2017, 10:19 PM
For a second I thought this was called the Official Cannibal Thread. Laugh out load

"Governments don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking That is against their interests.
They want obedient workers people who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork And just dumb enough to passively accept it."

- George Carlin
30-05-2017, 10:55 AM
I actually tried it when I was younger, and I couldn't keep myself from laughing and laughing and eating and eating. After a few hours, I would get a pounding headache. I would stay in bed and feel really useless the whole day. Those were the days. Yes, I think it does make you anxious and depressed.
31-05-2017, 03:02 AM
(30-05-2017 10:55 AM)Helleyouse Wrote:  Those were the days. Yes, I think it does make you anxious and depressed.
Not to go on a rant, but it makes YOU anxious/depressed. From what I understand Marijuana has been medically proven to actually HELP with Anxiety issues, including severe cases of PTSD.

Everybody reacts differently. I've smoked the green a fair few times, and I never had any bad reactions, like headaches or sickness', it just means it's not for you personally. I've only ever gained "enhanced chill", along with a side of the munchies a bit later on.

"I don't do magic, Morty, I do science. One takes brains, the other takes dark eye liner" - Rick
I now sell T-Shirts Here! Please Check it out Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2017, 10:23 AM
(31-05-2017 03:02 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(30-05-2017 10:55 AM)Helleyouse Wrote:  Those were the days. Yes, I think it does make you anxious and depressed.
Not to go on a rant, but it makes YOU anxious/depressed. From what I understand Marijuana has been medically proven to actually HELP with Anxiety issues, including severe cases of PTSD.

Depends on the strain, motherfucker marijuana Mendels nowadays can make it do whatever you want by cross-breeding the THC/CBD ratios as needed. Weed tailored to your individual needs and liking. Thumbsup

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post