Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
25-09-2017, 01:14 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2017 02:30 PM by julep.)
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
thats a lovely bud, reminds me of purple haze i smoked last night.

(18-05-2017 04:04 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's all purply and shit.

[Image: OAD2Kj6.jpg?1]

Edited to remove link.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2017, 04:36 AM
I'm a recent convert to smoking weed and wish I had discovered it sooner, it helps with my insomnia controls alcohol cravings and also the general aches and pains of being a 50 yo. But here's the rub, my contact has gotten himself in trouble and is presently incarcerated my son bought me some for my birthday recently but I've run out and he lives a long way away. Being as I'm very socially isolated I'm finding it hard to locate a new contact/source, does anyone have any tips on finding suppliers?
Thanks Adey.
PS, I live in the UK.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
06-10-2017, 05:01 AM
So... a mate of mine who's a bit weird is pushing the notion that cannabis oil can *totally cure* stage 4 breast cancer in 60 days. Evidence is one dodgy brochure with graphic pictures - I don't think I'll ever look at a boob the same way again. He claims it's all scientific and he'd forward me the brochure and some links to papers - needless to say he hasn't done that. Any of you jokers ever heard of such a claim / got a paper?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-10-2017, 05:27 AM
(06-10-2017 05:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  So... a mate of mine who's a bit weird is pushing the notion that cannabis oil can *totally cure* stage 4 breast cancer in 60 days. Evidence is one dodgy brochure with graphic pictures - I don't think I'll ever look at a boob the same way again. He claims it's all scientific and he'd forward me the brochure and some links to papers - needless to say he hasn't done that. Any of you jokers ever heard of such a claim / got a paper?
Its total bullshit and completely bogus, at the very most the cannabis would help with the pain and also the nausea associated with any chemo. I suspect the brochure in reality is showing the positive effects of topical metronidazole on infected fungating carcinomas. Bullshit con artists frequently use these before and after pictures substituting their own potions for the topical antibiotics, in this case cannabis oil.
06-10-2017, 05:37 AM
(06-10-2017 05:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 05:01 AM)morondog Wrote:  So... a mate of mine who's a bit weird is pushing the notion that cannabis oil can *totally cure* stage 4 breast cancer in 60 days. Evidence is one dodgy brochure with graphic pictures - I don't think I'll ever look at a boob the same way again. He claims it's all scientific and he'd forward me the brochure and some links to papers - needless to say he hasn't done that. Any of you jokers ever heard of such a claim / got a paper?
Its total bullshit and completely bogus, at the very most the cannabis would help with the pain and also the nausea associated with any chemo. I suspect the brochure in reality is showing the positive effects of topical metronidazole on infected fungating carcinomas. Bullshit con artists frequently use these before and after pictures substituting their own potions for the topical antibiotics, in this case cannabis oil.

Ah. Thanks for that info Adey, thay's extremely useful. Nice to know how the con works too.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
06-10-2017, 05:39 AM
(06-10-2017 04:36 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm a recent convert to smoking weed and wish I had discovered it sooner, it helps with my insomnia controls alcohol cravings and also the general aches and pains of being a 50 yo. But here's the rub, my contact has gotten himself in trouble and is presently incarcerated my son bought me some for my birthday recently but I've run out and he lives a long way away. Being as I'm very socially isolated I'm finding it hard to locate a new contact/source, does anyone have any tips on finding suppliers?
Thanks Adey.
PS, I live in the UK.

Not worth dicking with black market. You can do it for $500US if you do your own research. Also, takes like 120+ days of daily attention so you learn patience and care. And anticipation. ... You also learn how to start staggering clones. Smile

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
06-10-2017, 05:51 AM
(06-10-2017 05:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 04:36 AM)adey67 Wrote:  I'm a recent convert to smoking weed and wish I had discovered it sooner, it helps with my insomnia controls alcohol cravings and also the general aches and pains of being a 50 yo. But here's the rub, my contact has gotten himself in trouble and is presently incarcerated my son bought me some for my birthday recently but I've run out and he lives a long way away. Being as I'm very socially isolated I'm finding it hard to locate a new contact/source, does anyone have any tips on finding suppliers?
Thanks Adey.
PS, I live in the UK.

Not worth dicking with black market. You can do it for $500US if you do your own research. Also, takes like 120+ days of daily attention so you learn patience and care. And anticipation. ... You also learn how to start staggering clones. Smile
Thanks Girly, sadly here in the UK the penalties for cultivation are much greater than for simple possession without intent to supply, first time offenders usually get their weed confiscated and a police warning / fixed penalty fine.
06-10-2017, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2017 06:09 AM by GirlyMan.)
(06-10-2017 05:51 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 05:39 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Not worth dicking with black market. You can do it for $500US if you do your own research. Also, takes like 120+ days of daily attention so you learn patience and care. And anticipation. ... You also learn how to start staggering clones. Smile
Thanks Girly, sadly here in the UK the penalties for cultivation are much greater than for simple possession without intent to supply, first time offenders usually get their weed confiscated and a police warning / fixed penalty fine.

In the Peoples Republic of Maryland, cultivation and possession are treated the same. Less than 50 lbs and nobody really cares. Don't sell it though, that shit'll get you put away. This actually sounds fair to me.... Are the Bobbies really gonna go into your root cellar to see if you're growing the ganja where you store the rutabagas?

#sigh
06-10-2017, 06:11 AM
I've started vaping for my MS. Took ages to find a supplier and I was quite brazen about mentioning the need for a source whenever the chance came up.

I'm actually using it more like an anti-depressant to reduce stress and retrain how I think because an attack can be triggered by stressful situations. But it also helps with some of the physical symptoms as well. I'm using whatever I can to stop the progression of the disease so I don't end up in a wheel chair later on in life. Last time I saw the neurologist he compared the two brain scans and said that there had been no progression at all,.

I'm enjoying cannabis and listening to good music is like listening to it in stereo when you've only ever heard it in mono, I absolutely adore the smell of bud and have a suspicion that my endocannabinoid system is deficient and hypoactive.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
06-10-2017, 07:40 AM
(06-10-2017 05:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 05:27 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Its total bullshit and completely bogus, at the very most the cannabis would help with the pain and also the nausea associated with any chemo. I suspect the brochure in reality is showing the positive effects of topical metronidazole on infected fungating carcinomas. Bullshit con artists frequently use these before and after pictures substituting their own potions for the topical antibiotics, in this case cannabis oil.

Ah. Thanks for that info Adey, thay's extremely useful. Nice to know how the con works too.

You're very welcome mate, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you call him out on his nonsense.