Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
06-10-2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(06-10-2017 07:40 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 05:37 AM)morondog Wrote:  Ah. Thanks for that info Adey, thay's extremely useful. Nice to know how the con works too.

You're very welcome mate, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you call him out on his nonsense.

I hate having to do this kind of thing Dodgy But this actually is one of the worst things you can do - peddling lies, giving people false hope, possibly interfering with their actual medical treatment if they decide to throw away their pills and go with quackery. I'm gonna do a bit more research before I nail him to the wall though. Wanna make sure there's nowhere to run Evil_monster

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2017, 07:49 AM
(06-10-2017 06:11 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've started vaping for my MS. Took ages to find a supplier and I was quite brazen about mentioning the need for a source whenever the chance came up.

I'm actually using it more like an anti-depressant to reduce stress and retrain how I think because an attack can be triggered by stressful situations. But it also helps with some of the physical symptoms as well. I'm using whatever I can to stop the progression of the disease so I don't end up in a wheel chair later on in life. Last time I saw the neurologist he compared the two brain scans and said that there had been no progression at all,.

I'm enjoying cannabis and listening to good music is like listening to it in stereo when you've only ever heard it in mono, I absolutely adore the smell of bud and have a suspicion that my endocannabinoid system is deficient and hypoactive.

You're making me drool, I love the smell too, if your supplier can get hold of lemon haze or amnesia haze do try it , my son got me some for my birthday, its wonderful stuff its uplifting, soporific anti depressant relaxes the muscles (which is good for symptoms of MS I'm told ) all at the same time.
06-10-2017, 08:02 AM
(06-10-2017 07:47 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 07:40 AM)adey67 Wrote:  You're very welcome mate, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you call him out on his nonsense.

I hate having to do this kind of thing Dodgy But this actually is one of the worst things you can do - peddling lies, giving people false hope, possibly interfering with their actual medical treatment if they decide to throw away their pills and go with quackery. I'm gonna do a bit more research before I nail him to the wall though. Wanna make sure there's nowhere to run Evil_monster

A very good idea, without seeing the actual brochure I can only offer a most likely case scenario, even though I'm still damn sure this is what's happening extra research is the right way to proceed.
06-10-2017, 09:07 AM
(06-10-2017 07:49 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(06-10-2017 06:11 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I've started vaping for my MS. Took ages to find a supplier and I was quite brazen about mentioning the need for a source whenever the chance came up.

I'm actually using it more like an anti-depressant to reduce stress and retrain how I think because an attack can be triggered by stressful situations. But it also helps with some of the physical symptoms as well. I'm using whatever I can to stop the progression of the disease so I don't end up in a wheel chair later on in life. Last time I saw the neurologist he compared the two brain scans and said that there had been no progression at all,.

I'm enjoying cannabis and listening to good music is like listening to it in stereo when you've only ever heard it in mono, I absolutely adore the smell of bud and have a suspicion that my endocannabinoid system is deficient and hypoactive.

You're making me drool, I love the smell too, if your supplier can get hold of lemon haze or amnesia haze do try it , my son got me some for my birthday, its wonderful stuff its uplifting, soporific anti depressant relaxes the muscles (which is good for symptoms of MS I'm told ) all at the same time.

Actually the last batch I bought was called amnesia. I don't know if it's the same. I also liked moby dick which was one of the first strains that I tried. I found that I don't feel so spaced amount but more mellow and generally more contented.

I've been trying to find out what to do with the stuff that's been vaped. I've been putting it in my fruit smoothies, specifically the green ones with avocado. I've got one on my desk here at work defrosting away. Not that I really find that it has any effect though, or if it does then it's very subtle.