Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
05-02-2018, 08:19 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(05-02-2018 08:08 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(05-02-2018 07:57 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Mine is a Blue Moon dry herb vape. Cheap crap but proof of concept. Wink

Vaporization occurs rather than combustion by precise temperature application, or so I assume. Went to buy a vape ciggy and this was available. Less toxins, no shit building on the walls so win.
Is it a decent high? I have it my head that because it's an E-cig, you won't get as high. Also, is vaping less harsh on the ole throat? I used to smoke weed back in the day, and inhaling would proper F up my throat. Would resort so exhaling the smoke, and breathing it in through my nose to get it down me at times.

Same high, comes on a little more gradual (like no immediate "hit", it takes about a minute). I find it lasts a bit longer. I actually use less, there are no unsmoked butts, you actually use all the potent components. I never had throat problems so I don't know about that, but I can tell you that it's way easier on the lungs. I use a convection vape - zero contact of weed with hot parts. That makes it mild as can be.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
05-02-2018, 08:21 AM
(05-02-2018 08:10 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah and yeah, one gets lit AF. Goes through the weed tho.

Probably you go through the weed faster because you smoke more than needed because you don't get the "hit" - so you smoke til you feel it. Yes? Take a toke, give it a minute....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
05-02-2018, 08:33 AM
Cool, thanks guys. I'll have a look into that I think!

"When you’re in a relationship, you’re in a band. Sometimes you sing lead and sometimes you’re on tambourine. And if you’re on tambourine, play it right. Play it with a fucking smile. ‘Cause nobody wants to see a mad tambourine player.” - Chris Rock
11-02-2018, 04:08 PM
I just found this thread today. I have started threads not noticing this one existed, my apologies.

I have had one real bad experience with edibles. Ganga laced baklava that I had too much of. I was semi paralyzed on the walk home.

Watch out for edibles or some other forms of consumption. It may catch up to you later than you want and all of a sudden you are in a place you do not want to be.

I am not advocating only smoking. My current doctor suggested I not smoke because 50 years of cigarettes have damaged my lungs. I still am leary of edibles because of previous bad experience. I am not clear about vaping because of lack of experience.
11-02-2018, 04:38 PM
(11-02-2018 04:08 PM)JAH Wrote:  I just found this thread today. I have started threads not noticing this one existed, my apologies.

I have had one real bad experience with edibles. Ganga laced baklava that I had too much of. I was semi paralyzed on the walk home.

Watch out for edibles or some other forms of consumption. It may catch up to you later than you want and all of a sudden you are in a place you do not want to be.

I am not advocating only smoking. My current doctor suggested I not smoke because 50 years of cigarettes have damaged my lungs. I still am leary of edibles because of previous bad experience. I am not clear about vaping because of lack of experience.

Vaping is cool and only slightly moist. It kicks in a minute or two after you toke. My lungs are damaged also, and I have asthma. Vaping agrees with me. Edibles don't seem to be measured right, you have to experiment. You already found out what was way too much.

Sublingual drops are pretty good, one at a time, and wait for it. Doesn't take as long as eating, but can take like 15 minutes.

11-04-2018, 11:52 AM
So I wanna vape my weed with an enail. Any advice?

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-04-2018, 07:22 PM
(11-04-2018 11:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So I wanna vape my weed with an enail. Any advice?

That's quite a bit of equipment there. Never seen it before.

12-04-2018, 05:00 AM
(11-04-2018 07:22 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(11-04-2018 11:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So I wanna vape my weed with an enail. Any advice?

That's quite a bit of equipment there. Never seen it before.

Fortunately my bud had a spare box mod so I can just get an attachment... later today. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-04-2018, 05:47 AM
Never seen it before. Enjoying my Mighty vape. I find a real difference choosing between 180 and 182c. The latter tickles my throat too much.

I've been sprinkling my AVB on salmon and baking it in a table top halogen oven at 180c for about ten minutes. It takes about 6 hours to properly kick in but sometimes I have woken up still slightly stoned. Has a nice taste, like roasted herbs.

Was rather distressed mid-week because the cannabis made me think that I was having a second MS attack. But it turned out that my leg really was getting a little inflamed from too much walking and the cannabis was increasing my awareness of the tingling / numbness. Either that or the cannabis stopped an attack before it properly started.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
13-04-2018, 07:32 AM
(13-04-2018 05:47 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Never seen it before. Enjoying my Mighty vape. I find a real difference choosing between 180 and 182c. The latter tickles my throat too much.

I've been sprinkling my AVB on salmon and baking it in a table top halogen oven at 180c for about ten minutes. It takes about 6 hours to properly kick in but sometimes I have woken up still slightly stoned. Has a nice taste, like roasted herbs.

Was rather distressed mid-week because the cannabis made me think that I was having a second MS attack. But it turned out that my leg really was getting a little inflamed from too much walking and the cannabis was increasing my awareness of the tingling / numbness. Either that or the cannabis stopped an attack before it properly started.

My friend with MS (50 years since she was paralyzed from neck to toe and told she'd never walk again) says she does think it blocked progression of symptoms for her multiple times. She is almost 70 now and still walking around and living a good life. She still travels.