Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
06-01-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(06-01-2012 04:22 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Hate to admit it, but I probably wouldn't have been able to do it when I was green either. I am not very good with the computer.

I find my computer abilities are directly related to the substance this thread is predicated upon.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Here you go Stark. Eat up. Cool

[Image: 1-6-12-LDog-SPP.jpg]
[Image: 1-6-12-LDog-SPP3.jpg]
[Image: 1-6-12-LDog-Larrys-OG3.jpg]
[Image: 1-4-2012-High-Are-You-Skywalker1.jpg]
[Image: 7-10-10-mundane-SnoopsMasterKush2.jpg]

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
07-01-2012, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 05:24 PM by Stark Raving.)
Thanks Tam! Them there some purdy nugs.

I wanted to show you some that are actually mine, but alas, I cannot. Sad
Changed my avatar just to show off one of my girls. 5 weeks into flower and already looks amazing.

("The Ultimate" by Dutch Passion Seeds)

So many cats, so few good recipes.
07-01-2012, 07:11 PM
(07-01-2012 05:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Thanks Tam! Them there some purdy nugs.

I wanted to show you some that are actually mine, but alas, I cannot. Sad
Changed my avatar just to show off one of my girls. 5 weeks into flower and already looks amazing.

("The Ultimate" by Dutch Passion Seeds)

Such a pretty thing, sad that she's taken though. Big Grin

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
[+] 1 user Likes Thinking about Myths's post
08-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Here's a thought .... TTA international convention in Amsterdam.

Going once.....going once.....going once.....:-p

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like gaglamesh731's post
25-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Time to get things going in here again....

So lets hear some favorite strains and why you like em.

I'll start with my #1 and #2:

#1 The Ultimate (pictured at early flowering in my avatar). After a quick, two week dry, it is still smooth, and very fruity smelling. After a proper cure (six weeks minimum, but this one gets WAY better with age. Ask me about my six month cured Ultimate!) it gets an amazing strawberry smell, smokes super smooth, and leaves you with the strawberry aftertaste.

A well rounded high. Gives you that "creative feel" without the confusion that comes with too much head high. Relaxing, but no couch lock. Just enough body stone to relieve pain (in my case arthritis) and leave you feeling like going for a walk instead of passing out. The best medical weed for me by far.

#2 White widow. Taste is kind of old school. Not really skunky, but very earthy. Goes down nicely, but a little harsh on the exhale. Curing takes care of the harshness though, so I recommend a two month cure minimum with this one.

Amazing head high. Energetic, creative, and super uplifting. GREAT way to get the giggles with some close friends. This stuff is SUPER potent though, so NOT a strain for the beginner. Lots of confusion and easy to get paranoid, so someone who doesn't know how to roll with it, when you get really baked, could end up having a pretty bad trip.

your turn...

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-01-2012, 09:35 PM
(25-01-2012 08:44 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  So lets hear some favorite strains and why you like em.

Whoa there Professor, some of us are only up to the "Schwag, Reggie, and Exotic" class.

#sigh
25-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Granted, but some others may have some favorites they'd like to share. Then when you find yourself in a situation where you have a choice, you'll have a handy-dandy reference!

Ain't that what it's all about?

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
25-01-2012, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 27-01-2012 04:40 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-01-2012 10:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Granted, but some others may have some favorites they'd like to share. Then when you find yourself in a situation where you have a choice, you'll have a handy-dandy reference!

Ain't that what it's all about?

Well when you put it that way, why yes, yes it is. Smile

#sigh
26-01-2012, 05:34 AM
What about us poor creatures that have no luxury of knowing what we smoke or even the opportunity to choose? As far as I know I buy and smoke weed, what kind, what sort and what strain? No idea whatsoever. It probably Cannabis Albanicus Vulgaris, or Cannabis Balcanica Vulgaris. Smile I am pretty sure it is all outdoor growing, most of the buds have seeds, although last few times I was able to find only small amounts of seeds...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson