Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
27-04-2012, 07:11 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
Check this out:

http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll.../204260311

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2012, 07:32 PM
I would love our state to make it legal. I'm in Pain management and have to take heavy narcotics. I hate them with a passion. I have a past and have to watch myself with them like a hawk. It could be very easy for me to get off track with them. It takes allot of self control. I can only hope one day this stupid law is revoked from the books. The whole war on drugs is counter productive but that is another issue. I will welcome the day when Ohio changes the laws. It may be the lies and pharmaceutical company's help keep the laws on the books.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 3 users Like N.E.OhioAtheist's post
28-04-2012, 12:01 AM
I like cooking with canna-oil or butter, but I don't think I'd enjoy a restaurant, unless I knew I was going straight home before it takes affect. I get a nice edible high and I am not going anywhere...except outer space! Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-05-2012, 08:23 AM
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/h...32555.html

An interesting article in my local paper this morning. And no, that is NOT me! Lol.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
04-05-2012, 11:27 PM
(04-05-2012 08:23 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/h...32555.html

An interesting article in my local paper this morning. And no, that is NOT me! Lol.
Interesting article, indeed Stark.

So I take it you live around/near Gimli/Winnipeg? Is the law the same for you and will the law change for you as well?
Weed that doesn't give you the munchies? Hmmm...That's interesting.

Wow, $100 an ounce is unbelievable. Now where'd I put that plane ticket to Canada??? Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
17-05-2012, 03:58 AM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2012 04:05 AM by Filox.)
Jesus Christ what a terrible price!! I smoke an ounce in 2-4 days... Imagine if I was sick and really needed this stuff... Not good.

Anyway... I have ignored this thread for far too long, it is too painful and too stressful for me to engage in this kind of topics. Then yesterday I watched the What If Cannabis Cured Cancer documentary. Now, Rick Simpson has already confirmed a lot of my personal observations, but I kinda had a feeling that he overdid it with the "it can cure ANY disease in world" stuff. Of course it can't there are always some strange cases. But again, this "new" documentary has explained in much more detail how human body works, why can Cannabis actually help and the mechanism how it all works. It is all perfectly logical, but I still have a problem with explaining this to the people that need it.

So I have decided to write a novel, a book, a long letter about the whole subject. And this is where you come in. I would really like to have the support from all sorts of field of experience, as I want to view this "problem" from all angles, from biological, natural, religious, social, economical, industrial, medicinal, genetic, chemical, historical, sceptical and conspirational.

Stark, you are of course my prime source of info for some of the stuff, since you have more experience in your field of study and you have some credentials to show. That is the main part of my attempt, everything I use in a book, I want it to be 100% certified, all the people I quote and "use" I want them to add some weight to it, to make this more reliable and more serious. I will not concern myself with the smoking part and enjoying in the "stoned" part of weed. I want to do something serious, contact all sorts of doctors, professors and institutes, use and quote all sorts of scientific studies, but not the vague ones, just the serious shit. People will not believe in an incredible story if they can not confirm every aspect of it by themselves. They will just shroud it off and call it "another conspiracy theory". We do not want that.

Also, I will be contacting the leading Croatian scientist in the field of genetics and gene manipulation, as well as the main researcher for the "elixir of youth" with great success and prestige rewards for that work. I want to see where this can take me, and will some people listen, will they start experimenting on their own in real labs with real knowledge... It is the only way.

Also I will start doing my own experiments on myself, I've waited long enough, so I will have my own personal detailed evidence, documented and all that.

Either I will come to the conclusion it is all a farce and not true, or I will make people listen to me and open their eyes. If it starts to come together, I will be doing it in English and Croatian, after it is finished, we would need to translate it to as many languages as possible. Will be free for all, online, send by mail, shared around town. Truth must be promoted for free, I shall use only my personal money for this, no profit allowed, or else I would be declared a quack, a fraud, a manipulator. We do not want that.

Are you with me?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
17-05-2012, 05:38 AM
Hell yeh, Filox! I'm there, just tell me what I can do to help Thumbsup

(FYI - I'm a user only)

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
17-05-2012, 06:45 AM
I'll help out if I can. I'd be glad to contribute to something that shows MJ for what it really is.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
17-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Filox, what are you paying for an ounce that makes you think that $100 is a terrible price? In the US it's typically around $300 an ounce. I'm very impressed you can smoke that amount in 2-4 days. Wow! I thought I was a stoner. I'm not worthy!!! Bowing Bowing Bowing

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-05-2012, 09:39 AM
No, wait, maybe I have miscalculated the "ounce" then, let me recheck...

:::rechecking:::

Ah, yes, I made a mistake. So one ounce is around 29 grams, not 2.9, as I thought. No, I do not smoke that much, I am a mild to low smoker, 29 grams is enough for at least 15 days, maybe even a month. And the price is totally OK, I missed one zero in my calculations.

Smile

Damn those zeros...

But to be honest, me and my 2 friends can "kill" that ounce in one weekend with no trouble at all, it is only that I do not like to spend all my money, so I try to keep it civil. 5 years ago the prices were exactly 5 times less than today, so back then we used to smoke an ounce per weekend normally. But you gotta know that we do not have as strong weed as you do, it is mostly no-name outdoor with some seeds, so it is nowhere near as powerful as an indoor sensimila with names and strange colors.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson