Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
17-05-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(17-05-2012 09:39 AM)Filox Wrote:  No, wait, maybe I have miscalculated the "ounce" then, let me recheck...

:::rechecking:::

Ah, yes, I made a mistake. So one ounce is around 29 grams, not 2.9, as I thought. No, I do not smoke that much, I am a mild to low smoker, 29 grams is enough for at least 15 days, maybe even a month. And the price is totally OK, I missed one zero in my calculations.

Smile

Damn those zeros...

But to be honest, me and my 2 friends can "kill" that ounce in one weekend with no trouble at all, it is only that I do not like to spend all my money, so I try to keep it civil. 5 years ago the prices were exactly 5 times less than today, so back then we used to smoke an ounce per weekend normally. But you gotta know that we do not have as strong weed as you do, it is mostly no-name outdoor with some seeds, so it is nowhere near as powerful as an indoor sensimila with names and strange colors.

Well that's too bad there was a math error. I was just now online looking for cheap airfare to Croatia so I could stock up on some bargain weed!
It would be interesting to smoke some of Stark's weed with you to see if you truly notice a difference. I think you would, but we won't know until you try it out! Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Is that an invitation to Starks? Oh no, wait, he is the one to invite us. OK then, is this a dare to come to Canada? And then find Stark and rob him blind?

Smile

As for feeling the difference, I am pretty sure I would feel the difference, but since I am a long time everyday user, I could handle it. My will power is supreme! Question me again and you shall see...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
17-05-2012, 10:11 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/17/health/col...=allsearch

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
17-05-2012, 12:06 PM
You guys just get your butts up here. You're both welcome any time.i'll smoke ya both up, and feed you like kings. The only hard part about coming to visit the stark raving ranch is leaving.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
17-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Oh, and if you plan to rob me blind, I'd think twice. Suffice to say, being federally lisensed means adhering to federal security standards. Overkill if you ask me, but I sure ain't concerned very much with theft! Lol

[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
17-05-2012, 05:27 PM
If you all (Erx and Filox) decide to go ya better tell me or there'll be hell to pay! Dodgy

BTW, I'd smoke ya all under the table hehe

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeCIOpdzjGh15aMvYTnY8...qWdtAbhv8A]

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
17-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Oh for crying out loud Rora. Quit pretending you're not camping in my backyard. We all know it's you in that tent.

17-05-2012, 10:10 PM
(17-05-2012 09:37 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Oh for crying out loud Rora. Quit pretending you're not camping in my backyard. We all know it's you in that tent.
Well, ya coulda invited me inside! Geesh... Dodgy

Oh, and YOU'RE the one playing tents! (cos you got the pole Laughat )

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
17-05-2012, 11:32 PM
(17-05-2012 05:27 PM)aurora Wrote:  If you all (Erx and Filox) decide to go ya better tell me or there'll be hell to pay! Dodgy

BTW, I'd smoke ya all under the table hehe

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeCIOpdzjGh15aMvYTnY8...qWdtAbhv8A]
Being under the table with Rora sounds kinda fun. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-05-2012, 12:27 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2012 12:45 AM by Filox.)
Soooo... Does this mean I have to go and renew my passport and start saving money? I guess it is time for me to move away from this part of the planet a bit. We shall see.

As for the "under the table", I prefer to smoke on a couch, so that there is nowhere to fall under, I can stay glued on that couch. StarK, I presume you have a couch where I can glue myself to?

Big Grin

BTW, I am have started to look for a way to get a working visa in Canada, unfortunately I didn't qualify in the first attempt, but it can all be done. It will be interesting to move away for a year or two...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post