06-06-2012, 08:18 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
Don't tease me.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Sorry, I was just extra jazzed because they haven't had it the past couple of times I went, but they did today!

I also bought some Velvet Kush, an Indica, which I'm looking forward to trying a bit later on.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-06-2012, 10:50 PM
(06-06-2012 08:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Sorry, I was just extra jazzed because they haven't had it the past couple of times I went, but they did today!

I also bought some Velvet Kush, an Indica, which I'm looking forward to trying a bit later on.
Ya bastard! Drooling Sadcryface2

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
16-06-2012, 07:34 PM
So yesterday I made a donation to a lady with terminal cancer. It's something I do often, so this was not a big deal. I've been involved with end of life compassion clubs in some way or another since I became a medical grower.

But yesterday, after the lady left, the guy who runs the club had a thank you gift for me! He gave me one of these: http://www.planetvape.ca/omicron-v2-vaporizer-kit.html
All I can say is.....get one now!!
Anyone ever tried an oil vaporizer before? Man I am sold.

Thoughts?

16-06-2012, 07:40 PM
A friend of mine has one. She really likes it. I've never tried it, but the guys at the dispensary I go to have recommended it too. I'll have to pick up some oil and give it a whirl!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
16-06-2012, 07:45 PM
A friend of mine also has tried a vape but because it doesn't give the same 'hit' (or feeling) the bong does they haven't kept using it. I've also heard the same through other peeps.
I'm a joint-head so it's not really for me as my lungs are pretty intolerant of pipes of any sort Sad

I've read a bit about it and it seems to be a great idea as the burning temp is way lower...

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
16-06-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm really amazed at how big a hoot you can take with no burn. And stretches the oil unbelievably long.

16-06-2012, 07:48 PM
An oil vape is different than a regular vaporizer. You really get the same high as smoking oil.

16-06-2012, 07:49 PM
Ooooooo, now the brownie is kicking in.

16-06-2012, 07:50 PM
(16-06-2012 07:46 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I'm really amazed at how big a hoot you can take with no burn. And stretches the oil unbelievably long.
That's why I like vaporizers in general. I've also been learning that vaping at different temps releases different cannaboids. So I start around 180F, vape until the hits don't do anymore, then move up unusually in about 40 degree increments. One well packed bowl can last quite a while. And then you can still usually get some good hoots off the charred remnants before throwing them away. It really does stretch the medicine out for longer periods and gives some great highs. I just tend to use a pipe most often because it's the quickest way to go.

~Izel