Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
18-11-2011, 06:21 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(18-11-2011 05:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(18-11-2011 03:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  We used to get "black gungy' from Montreal - yikes. Talk about "make the day go away." Big Grin

Just the name alone makes it sound magical.

Yeah buddy! Magic carpet ride... with no magic and no carpet. Entropy is definitely conserved. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
19-11-2011, 01:54 AM
Ok, you guys are gonna think I'm a real dweeb. You will laugh and scoff at me because I am so weird and not cool like the rest of you but, but... I don't smoke it...... I EAT IT!

I cook it, I make spaghetti sauce with it. I strain it in warm milk, I put it in delicious German baked goods... Pancakes, waffles, sloppy Joes, Chinese food, double chocolate brownies, in my breakfast cereal, brew it in my coffee, I love it cooked in a flan...

Now this is what I call a flavor enhancer! NO MSG!

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes defacto7's post
19-11-2011, 05:10 AM
(19-11-2011 01:54 AM)defacto7 Wrote:  Ok, you guys are gonna think I'm a real dweeb. You will laugh and scoff at me because I am so weird and not cool like the rest of you but, but... I don't smoke it...... I EAT IT!

I cook it, I make spaghetti sauce with it. I strain it in warm milk, I put it in delicious German baked goods... Pancakes, waffles, sloppy Joes, Chinese food, double chocolate brownies, in my breakfast cereal, brew it in my coffee, I love it cooked in a flan...

Now this is what I call a flavor enhancer! NO MSG!

You probably are a real dweeb, but not for eating instead of smoking. Tongue
I prefer the body high and the longer high that comes from edibles. I like to make oil or butter and use it in just about anything. Flan sounds really good! I'll have to try that one. My weird thing may not sound appetizing but I like to put a little oil in a fruit smoothie. In fact, since it can take an hour for the good times to begin, I'll use my vaporizer or smoke a bowl. The short term high ends right about the time the edible body high begins. Good medicine for the sou... I mean... for what ails ya.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-11-2011, 09:36 AM
Are you kidding?? Edibles means you're cool!!!!! LOL

Seriously, I love making edibles. Everything from cookies (I make a peanut butter canna cookie thats to die for) to chicken wings. Gone are the days of choking down a pot brownie thats dry and tastes like shit. I find the challenge of making something thats not just potent, but tasty is half the fun.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
19-11-2011, 10:02 AM
I have only made canabutter once in my life but it was a blast making it and eating it.

I loved looking at that block of butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Adaptive's post
19-11-2011, 10:55 AM
What method do you guys use to make your cannabutter/oil?
I like using the slow cooker. Never gets hot enough to vaporize the THC, lets you simmer for six or more hours, and you can set it up outside and walk away. uper easy, and makes VERY potent butter.

Just visiting.

-SR
19-11-2011, 04:38 PM
(19-11-2011 10:55 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What method do you guys use to make your cannabutter/oil?
I like using the slow cooker. Never gets hot enough to vaporize the THC, lets you simmer for six or more hours, and you can set it up outside and walk away. uper easy, and makes VERY potent butter.

In a crock pot? What a great idea! Do you set it for low, or HIGH? Smile
I have a bag of shake I think I'll try that with.

For oil I usually just cook it on the stove on low heat for 30-60 minutes with constant stirring to never let it boil.

For butter I have tried the method of boiling the butter and weed in hot water then straining it all out, but it didn't work that great for me and was a hassle. The past few times I've just used a double boiler and that worked fine.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
19-11-2011, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 19-11-2011 05:03 PM by GirlyMan.)
(19-11-2011 10:55 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  What method do you guys use to make your cannabutter/oil?

I'm told that it dissolves readily in alcohol. Big Grin

"Not to be confused with Dragon Well green tea.", Grandma. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
19-11-2011, 05:06 PM
(19-11-2011 04:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I tried that once, but I couldn't tell if I was high or drunk...I guess it works either way!

19-11-2011, 06:41 PM
(19-11-2011 05:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(19-11-2011 04:51 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

I tried that once, but I couldn't tell if I was high or drunk...I guess it works either way!

Does it really matter. Both blaze similar paths. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post