Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
23-06-2012, 03:32 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
(23-06-2012 03:04 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(23-06-2012 01:23 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Today I'm smoking a nice Sativa called "Peak."

It has a very nice peak to it!
Like Pink Floyd nice or Greatful Dead nice Smile
Seeing as how I was listening to The Wall earlier, I'd have to go with answer A. Thumbsup

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Sativas are always Pink Floyd nice I find.

And KidC, I love the description. I knew exactly what you were getting at! I'll have to remember that.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
24-06-2012, 03:40 PM
Bit of a *cough* hypothetical scenario but saying that I (hypothetically) had a friend who lived approx one hours drive away...... (hypothetically) wanted an extremly small amount of something green sending to him (hypothetically) what would be the best and safest way of sending it to him.

Im thinking (hypothetically) I could potentially wrap the extremly potently smelly stuff up in a lot of tape and insert it into a dvd case and then (hypothetically) mail it to his address but without a name on (hypothetically putting "To the occupier")

Cool

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
24-06-2012, 04:13 PM
(24-06-2012 03:40 PM)bemore Wrote:  Bit of a *cough* hypothetical scenario but saying that I (hypothetically) had a friend who lived approx one hours drive away...... (hypothetically) wanted an extremly small amount of something green sending to him (hypothetically) what would be the best and safest way of sending it to him.

Im thinking (hypothetically) I could potentially wrap the extremly potently smelly stuff up in a lot of tape and insert it into a dvd case and then (hypothetically) mail it to his address but without a name on (hypothetically putting "To the occupier")

Cool

Duh. A one hours drive.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-06-2012, 04:17 PM
(24-06-2012 03:40 PM)bemore Wrote:  Bit of a *cough* hypothetical scenario but saying that I (hypothetically) had a friend who lived approx one hours drive away...... (hypothetically) wanted an extremly small amount of something green sending to him (hypothetically) what would be the best and safest way of sending it to him.

Cool
Let's see. Risk of a federal crime, or drive 1/2 hour and meet for lunch and transaction. Let me ponder that. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-06-2012, 04:18 PM
(24-06-2012 04:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Cool

Duh. A one hours drive.
Or half an hour bus ride for both of you.

I know from experience in trying to buy seeds from Amsterdam, the US mail is pretty well monitored. I'm not sure it's worth the risk.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
24-06-2012, 04:46 PM
I'm positive it's NOT worth the risk. One of the few legal ways for me to deliver to a patient is by mail, and even with it packaged legally, half the time it's stopped by the post office. (and that's in accordance with federal government standards.

Don't do it. (hypothetically).

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
24-06-2012, 07:41 PM
Bemore, hypothetically it could work, but hypothetically you could be fucked as well.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Yeh, I wouldn't do it.

I 'couriered' some once from my previous work place (yes, I know it was naughty) in a box with other items and that was fine as they don't check/scan at their depots here in Oz.

Not through the mail, tho No

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
24-06-2012, 07:57 PM
Thank you for all the hypothetical advice.......

If such an event were to cross my mind I will dismiss it Cool

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post