RE: Official Cannabis Thread
Drugs are bad.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-07-2012, 09:36 AM
(03-07-2012 09:21 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Drugs are bad.

Well pot without the high certainly is Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 3 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
03-07-2012, 09:45 AM
I may have asked this question before but why does it have to stink???

The stronger strain of weed that goes around where I live is locally know as "cheese" and as rumours go it was given the nickname because of how strong and pungent it smells.

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
03-07-2012, 09:46 AM
.....when in the wrong hands.

[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
03-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Drugs are useful. Tell the anesthesiologist that you don't want any drugs when you go for surgery, or the dentist when you have a root canal. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
03-07-2012, 11:06 AM
Bemore,

If you don,t like the strong smell of cheese, skunk, diesel, and other "stinky" strains, you should try getting hold of a "fruity" strain. Any bubblegum, strawberry cough, black jack, pineapple express, or my favorite, ultimate.

All of these are crosses, and many strains have these crosses in them. For example, I have a great pheno of confidential cheese. That's a cheese strain crossed with L.A. Confidential. The whole goal of breeding is to make a strong product, that provides the desired effect, and having a flavor that is enjoyable. Once you achieve all three, you're smokin some connoisseur shit.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
03-07-2012, 02:54 PM
(03-07-2012 11:06 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Bemore,

If you don,t like the strong smell of cheese, skunk, diesel, and other "stinky" strains, you should try getting hold of a "fruity" strain. Any bubblegum, strawberry cough, black jack, pineapple express, or my favorite, ultimate.

All of these are crosses, and many strains have these crosses in them. For example, I have a great pheno of confidential cheese. That's a cheese strain crossed with L.A. Confidential. The whole goal of breeding is to make a strong product, that provides the desired effect, and having a flavor that is enjoyable. Once you achieve all three, you're smokin some connoisseur shit.
I wish I could dude.... but the people who I get it off dont give a choice/selection unfortunatly Confused ...... and I would grow one of my own tommorow if I didnt live in a house share and had the room Weeping

03-07-2012, 02:57 PM
(03-07-2012 11:06 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Bemore,

I'd settle for 2 seeds and a stem wrapped with brown paper right about now...it's been that long a day Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
04-07-2012, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2012 05:52 AM by Filox.)
May I be a jerk a little bit? I am going home, gonna make me a huge blunt and smoke it in your name. I will be thinking about all of you poor souls that don't have any weed. Mmmmmmm...

Big Grin

[Image: Rolling-Papers--17962.jpg]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
04-07-2012, 06:47 AM
(03-07-2012 10:27 AM)Chas Wrote:  
Drugs are useful. Tell the anesthesiologist that you don't want any drugs when you go for surgery, or the dentist when you have a root canal. Dodgy
Ok let me rephrase seeming you'll are gonna be nitpicky.

Drugs not administered by a doctor in a controlled environment or prescription drugs used as via the directions, are bad.

[Image: oscar.png]