Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
08-07-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
As I'm multi-tasking at the moment, my RH brain (the creative side) has almost disengaged! Poo bum fuck! I don't have a naughty thought in my head (now that's something I never thought I'd say, well type! Shocking )

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2012, 07:46 PM
(08-07-2012 04:22 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Lab, I can relate to buying into the anti-drug nonsense for most of my life too. Of course, the prohibition also was caused by religion, so in that, I guess we differ. But when I left the church I began seeing a lot of things differently from the way The Establishment wants us to see them...Pot included. Thumbsup
Yes when you start looking at the trick wording found in advertising, the news, and politics. You begin to piece together what they are all saying or not saying depending on the circumstance. Remember people use propaganda because it works. Lawyers are good at this and well wouldn't you know, most of the people in politics have backgrounds in law. These people have spent there lives learning how to lie and misinform with words. Remember it is easy to be taken in by a lie especially if it is one you want to hear.

Note: Religion is a give in as far as I am concerned. It is just a business that sells nothing.

"No matter how old or young everyone is worth it, everyone can learn and no one is beneath you unless they claim to be above you." -Myself
[+] 1 user Likes LabMonster13's post
08-07-2012, 09:05 PM
(08-07-2012 05:36 PM)aurora Wrote:  Nah, I'll just sit here at my desk munching on my vegemite sandwich (breakfast)

Men at Work starts up in the background...

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
08-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Nice! That's been on my mind since Rora said vegemite. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
10-07-2012, 03:35 AM
@Filox, so I had a revolation on the 6 and a half hour trip I had to myself.
You are so bent up that big Pharma is buying off these anti-canabis studies, did it never occur that the pro-drug research might be because it was brought off by big tobacco? Afterall, cigs are slowly dieing out, this is a new product that would sell well and they could make a LOT of money off.
10-07-2012, 03:48 AM
An intriguing question, I must admit... Only time will tell, right? So far no tobacco company has ever said a word about cannabis.

As for you, please do watch the Hemp Revolution documentary, it will explain a lot of very visible things, you will have all sorts of new questions in your head after it.

BTW, how was your trip on a bike with no protective cloth?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
10-07-2012, 05:46 AM
Fucking earmuffs... lookit. You're just wrong. Even if you're right, you're wrong. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post
11-07-2012, 09:55 PM
(10-07-2012 05:46 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Fucking earmuffs... lookit. You're just wrong. Even if you're right, you're wrong. Big Grin
Shut up John, I'm never wrong! Tongue

Quote: As for you, please do watch the Hemp Revolution documentary, it will
explain a lot of very visible things, you will have all sorts of new
questions in your head after it.
Hmm perhaps.

Quote: BTW, how was your trip on a bike with no protective cloth?
Just got back thanks for asking, it was cold... very very cold.
12-07-2012, 03:25 PM
I was told on Christian Forums that because Jesus and his disciples didn't smoke weed that it was sinful to use cannabis. I replied that I was pretty sure they didn't use the internet to post on forums and that everyone in the thread probably sinning really hard. I don't think they liked that.

I was also told that God didn't intend for the cannabis plant to be ingested by humans or used for medicine. I requested the user who posted that to send me a list of plants and God's intention for each one including those that had seemingly medicinal properties, but were actually probably planted by Satan. I was banned so I didn't get to see a list if it was posted.

I like weed a lot.

"'Tis the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it." - Aristotle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
[+] 3 users Like StAlesiterCrowley's post
12-07-2012, 04:16 PM
I've heard a lot of people claim that pot is in fact mentioned in the bible. Never really mattered to me, so I never looked into it, but that may be something of interest to you, Crowly.

So many cats, so few good recipes.