Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
19-07-2012, 07:54 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
A koala was sitting in a tree smoking a joint...

[Image: koala1.jpg]

When a little lizard walked past, look up and said, "Hey koala, what are you doing?"

[Image: koala2.jpg]

The koala said, "Smoking a joint, come up and have some"

[Image: koala3.jpg]

So the little lizard climbed up, sat next to the koala where they enjoyed a few joints together.
After a while the lizard said that his mouth was 'dry' and he was going to get a drink from the river.

[Image: koala4.jpg]

The little lizard was so stoned that he leaned over to far and fell into the river.
A crocodile saw this and swam over to the little lizard and helped him to the side.
He said, "What's the matter with you?"
The little lizard told him that he'd been sitting in a tree smoking joints with a koala but he got too stoned and fell into the river whilst taking a drink.
The crocodile said that he had to check this out so he walked into the rainforest where he found the koala sitting in the tree finishing a joint.
The crocodile looked up and said,

[Image: koala5.jpg]

"Hey you!"

So the koala looked down at him and said,
[Image: koala6.jpg]

"Fuck me! How much water did you drink?!"

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like aurora's post
27-07-2012, 12:40 PM
Quote:The classification of marijuana as a Schedule I drug as well as the continuing controversy as to whether or not cannabis is of medical value [59] are obstacles to medical progress in this area. Based on evidence currently available the Schedule I classification is not tenable; it is not accurate that cannabis has no medical value, or that information on safety is lacking.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles...ool=pubmed

Stupid government. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
27-07-2012, 12:49 PM
I have no source for weed where I am. <snuffle>

My home town has a blooming trade in the stuff. I sometimes guilt-trip my brother (who is very anti-drugs) into posting some up to me on my birthday and at xmas. Which are thankfully 6 months apart. Twice a year... not exactly a dope-head.
27-07-2012, 09:55 PM
We should have a Cookbook for Stoners section. I shall contribute my most recent recipe created whilst stoned:

Grilled PB & J

Make a PB & J

Melt Butter in a pan

Grill sandwich in pan

Forget that you started grilling a sandwich and panic that the kitchen must almost be on fire

Run to the stove to discover you turned on the Rear Burner but the pan is on the Front Burner

Say, Fuck!

Place pan on burner that is hot. Warning: Do not touch this burner with body parts.

Work very hard to remember to turn the sandwich over before burning.

Work very hard to remember to turn off the heat and plate the sandwich

Slice the sandwich from corner to corner and place a generous dollop of whipped cream between the slices.

If you have achieved the culinary nirvana which I did tonight, then your sandwich will have warm peanut butter and cool jelly.

Wait one hour before repeating.
Hopefully you will have passed out or have forgotten before eating another calorific beast.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
28-07-2012, 07:28 AM
(27-07-2012 09:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  We should have a Cookbook for Stoners section. I shall contribute my most recent recipe created whilst stoned:

Grilled PB & J

Make a PB & J

Melt Butter in a pan

Grill sandwich in pan

Forget that you started grilling a sandwich and panic that the kitchen must almost be on fire

Run to the stove to discover you turned on the Rear Burner but the pan is on the Front Burner

Say, Fuck!

Place pan on burner that is hot. Warning: Do not touch this burner with body parts.

Slice the sandwich from corner to corner and place a generous dollop of whipped cream between the slices.

If you have achieved the culinary nirvana which I did tonight, then your sandwich will have warm peanut butter and cool jelly.

Hopefully you will have passed out or have forgotten before eating another calorific beast.

Thanks Erxomai - I had a horrible week at work and this gave me a proper laugh!Big Grin

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
28-07-2012, 07:50 AM
(28-07-2012 07:28 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 09:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  We should have a Cookbook for Stoners section. I shall contribute my most recent recipe created whilst stoned:

Grilled PB & J

Make a PB & J

Melt Butter in a pan

Grill sandwich in pan

Say, Fuck!

Thanks Erxomai - I had a horrible week at work and this gave me a proper laugh!Big Grin

Try the sandwich. You'll feel even better!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-07-2012, 09:29 AM
(27-07-2012 09:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  ... Slice the sandwich from corner to corner ...

This can not be expressed enough; triangulation is quite possibly the most important aspect of the entire sandwich issue. Yes

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-07-2012, 10:43 AM
(28-07-2012 09:29 AM)kim Wrote:  
(27-07-2012 09:55 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  ... Slice the sandwich from corner to corner ...

This can not be expressed enough; triangulation is quite possibly the most important aspect of the entire sandwich issue. Yes

There are heretics who believe in sandwich segment perpendicularity. But there was a great schism between the verticalers and the acrossers. Blood has and will be shed.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-07-2012, 10:51 AM
(28-07-2012 10:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-07-2012 09:29 AM)kim Wrote:  This can not be expressed enough; triangulation is quite possibly the most important aspect of the entire sandwich issue. Yes

There are heretics who believe in sandwich segment perpendicularity. But there was a great schism between the verticalers and the acrossers. Blood has and will be shed.

It's not just aesthetics. It really changes the whole taste experience if you cut across instead of diagonally.Drinking Beverage

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
28-07-2012, 09:45 PM
(28-07-2012 10:43 AM)Chas Wrote:  There are heretics who believe in sandwich segment perpendicularity.

Confused Savages.

(28-07-2012 10:51 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's not just aesthetics. It really changes the whole taste experience if you cut across instead of diagonally.

I would also state that triangularity adds to a more comfortable degree of mastication, aiding a relaxed digestion, thereby providing greater nutritional value. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post