Official Cannabis Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
28-07-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Official Cannabis Thread
I would disown anybody that cut a sandwich in any way other than triangular. Have people no shame?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
28-07-2012, 10:57 PM
(28-07-2012 10:43 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I would disown anybody that cut a sandwich in any way other than triangular. Have people no shame?

I'm not even going to look it up in the Magna Carta; I'm certain it's there. Sleepy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
29-07-2012, 12:07 AM
(28-07-2012 10:57 PM)kim Wrote:  
(28-07-2012 10:43 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I would disown anybody that cut a sandwich in any way other than triangular. Have people no shame?

I'm not even going to look it up in the Magna Carta; I'm certain it's there. Sleepy

Fuck yeah. It was signed by the Earl of Sandwich.

All this sandwich cutting talk has brought up a painful memory from my childhood. When I was in elementary school, my mom would usually make my lunch for me. And of course, she knew proper cutting techniques. On the occasions when my mom was sick or out of town, my dad would fix my lunch.. Lawdy, let me tell you of the trauma I suffered on these rare days. I'm sure you've guessed the abuse I received by now: Dad was a cut-acrosser. But the extent of the brown bag carnage. I'm a Miracle Whip guy, but I can even do mayo when necessary. I guess you can take the boy off the farm but not the farm out of the boy because Dad used BUTTER on his sandwiches. Heresy! Abuse! Trauma! Seeing a cut-across brings back the PTSD memories of biting into a baloney sandwich cut vertically AND slathered with butter. Also can't eat baloney either now that I think of it.
Does anyone even eat baloney anymore?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
29-07-2012, 08:43 PM
BUTTER?

Shocking

That's just sick, man.

Maybe he didn't know any better. Sadcryface I'm sorry, man... sorry.

At least you're stopping the cycle of abuse. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
30-07-2012, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2012 09:35 PM by Chas.)
(29-07-2012 08:43 PM)kim Wrote:  BUTTER?

Shocking

That's just sick, man.

You are all such rigid sandwich fundamentalists - just scary.

Did you know there are even people who don't cut their sandwiches at all?

Of course, we can all agree that the crust-trimmers are simply demented.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
30-07-2012, 09:31 PM
(30-07-2012 08:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are all such rigid sandwich fundamentalists - just scary.

Yes, I do know this. It's just an emergency thing it's not overly offensive. And... I had babysitters growing up; and ok, I've been camping - there, I said it! Shit. Dodgy

(30-07-2012 08:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  Of course, we can all agree that the crust-trimmers are simple demented.
Oh please... wait, aren't they extinct? Huh I was sure I heard something like they all died out.

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
30-07-2012, 09:37 PM
(30-07-2012 09:31 PM)kim Wrote:  
(30-07-2012 08:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  Of course, we can all agree that the crust-trimmers are simple demented.
Oh please... wait, aren't they extinct? Huh I was sure I heard something like they all died out.

There's strong evidence of small populations in Great Britain, and anecdotal evidence of some in the New England and Mid-Atlantic states.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-07-2012, 01:25 AM
(30-07-2012 09:37 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-07-2012 09:31 PM)kim Wrote:  Oh please... wait, aren't they extinct? Huh I was sure I heard something like they all died out.

There's strong evidence of small populations in Great Britain, and anecdotal evidence of some in the New England and Mid-Atlantic states.

Pft.. British.
Once again, nature takes it's time. Crust-trimmers; I often think we'll live to see a day when such lunacy will be a distant memory. But something will take it's place, I'm sure... like the Twilight books. Dodgy
[Image: twilight.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like kim's post
31-07-2012, 01:58 AM
(30-07-2012 08:45 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-07-2012 08:43 PM)kim Wrote:  BUTTER?

Shocking

That's just sick, man.

You are all such rigid sandwich fundamentalists - just scary.

Of course, we can all agree that the crust-trimmers are simply demented.

Just the other day I had an uncut sandwich. But my excuse was I put chips on my sandwich. I created a new rule: When I put chips on my sandwiches, I don't cut it.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
31-07-2012, 02:17 AM
Well, I'm certainly no prude.
I've done the chip thing. It's cool. A certain amount of variety... the spice of life, you know. Wink

[+] 2 users Like kim's post